Bug Unequip weapon and remains in the hand

DS-Dazzel

Question

unequip weapon still in hand and without even being equipped with the weapon and get the stats as if she'd only equipped with

I wonder if the forum or someone already contains the fix for this bug?

11 answers to this question

I want to know the solution to fix the java on my own I have my rev rev svn want to know if anyone has a solution for corrigirla in java.

and maybe if you working on your own source check your latest edit or: RequestUnEquipItem

yes I have my own then it would rev to this aquivo corrigirlo? RequestUnEquipItem? if you have any more that go to and dis file of a search or if you already know how to fix the error correction post this file if you have power or

please

My Revision: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/L2JMack/stream

I want to know the solution to fix the java on my own I have my rev rev svn want to know if anyone has a solution for corrigirla in java.

yes I have my own then it would rev to this aquivo corrigirlo? RequestUnEquipItem? if you have any more that go to and dis file of a search or if you already know how to fix the error correction post this file if you have power or

please

My Revision: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/L2JMack/stream

you are developer in this pack and you ask for help here?epic fail...learn to read some guide please

you are developer in this pack and you ask for help here?epic fail...learn to read some guide please

and what would be the correct place? in my view this would be the place of doubt on this subject. But if not, and what would be the right place?

because in my other doubts that it was on the cancel own moderate moved the topic to ca so here would be in doubt about the correct location on the java

and what would be the correct place? in my view this would be the place of doubt on this subject. But if not, and what would be the right place?

-.-"

right place is google...just 5sec of your life

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/

-.-"

right place is google...just 5sec of your life

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/

least by you read my post?

I'm wondering if some correction here in the forum for this bug do not want to know about java I want to know if some correction here or if someone has the fix for the same

least by you read my post?

I'm wondering if some correction here in the forum for this bug do not want to know about java I want to know if some correction here or if someone has the fix for the same

hahaha as of this moment i dont help you and i suggest everyone should do the same...leechers are leechers if someone dont want to learn than dont make l2j projects...bye

CHANGESET_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation

Can't see your timeline.

Btw, if you remember a revision which was working, you should take from here, and try :

- to revert via the revert unified patch tool in eclipse ;

- try to understand where the fock you have changed that lol.

By default, there is not this kind of error in any decent pack, so I'm pretty (101%) sure you added it alone.

By luck you got a timeline so you can see what you have edited.

You should try to see all items related-packets, L2PcInstance is another way.

And if you have to add some custom... Check them twice before commiting. A timeline is usefull if you don't commit s*it. Or if you did one, at least you can easily see the "infamous" commit.

AND USE A DAMN TEST SERVER BEFORE EACH COMMIT. :P Mainly accurate on what your server is supposed to be changed. I know (from experience...) sometimes you can't see something in first view, but generally, if you haven't an idea about WHY there is an error, there is a problem in your developement system lol. Or you commit only "plug and play" patchs, which isn't better than trying to use a precompiled pack.

I think L2J is a question of logic more than a question of pure Java. But ok, knowing WHAT and WHEN is for "synchronized" and others shits like the diff between a Map, FastMap, List and FastList can be usefull too lol. Well actually those are my personnal questions about life lol.

PS: 3 "developers" and no one can find where comes the problem ? :P