Adventurer

Also buffs

PS:In Gracia -Str?lol...

yes -str because of str gives only lethal rate but a good dagger dont play in lethal because you rarely get one and since the 1hp lethal is deleted and only half kill exist you cant play for it so a good dagger think in the highest possible skill landing rate which means high dex and since it would be stupid to add -5 con we add -5str

it adds damage i tested it

px in a gracia srv with +5str i make 3300 and with +0 str i make 2800

Lineage2.com for vesper/dyna armors!

it adds damage i tested it

px in a gracia srv with +5str i make 3300 and with +0 str i make 2800

Lineage2.com for vesper/dyna armors!

in skill you dont receive any damage bonus based on your STR also a dagger dont go PVE in solo

u have tested in gracia epilogue to tell this?

i tell you,i have tested it,and +str gives more damage at blows

you talk to INTREPID about GRACIA FINAL or Epilogue?

u have tested in gracia epilogue to tell this?

i tell you,i have tested it,and +str gives more damage at blows

than its a weird server i actually play on rpg-club now i can confirm that no STR dont affect your skill power but dex affect your land rate :)

you talk to INTREPID about GRACIA FINAL or Epilogue?

i don't know the difference cz i haven't played final-and ur guide is propably most for epilogue cz most server along with official ones are this chronicle

i don't know the difference cz i haven't played final-and ur guide is propably most for epilogue cz most server along with official ones are this chronicle

i think im the biggest gracia maniac in this forum i know almost everything about the chronicles :D

i think im the biggest gracia maniac in this forum i know almost everything about the chronicles :D

then k,i don't know i tested in at L2J srv so :/(i really don't like gracia)

but in gracia adve needs pattack at blows don't forget it ;)

Anyway,Revenger ur guide is really missing many things update it

PvP Tactics

-Vs Archer

Start with running to him.He will probably run this means you will be seeing his back.Use your blows and more backstab.If now he stays where he is try your blows or even better use bluff and mirage.If you see he does good damage use Ultimate Evasion

-Vs Mages

Wish not to get any mc.You will prolly kill a mage if you get to him withought getting killed / anchored etc etc.Beware of NECROMANCER'S curses although and sps's cancellation.When you reach him bluff , criticall wound and then start blowing him =D

-Vs Tanks/Titans/Hell Knight

You are really in a bad possition.Only by lethal or bluff em critical wound em etc etc.Use ultimate evasion they may use only simple hits.Although if they have their' heavy set good enchanted you have been F***ed =)

-Vs Grand Khavatari

You can win easily , if you bluf him , then use Ultimate Evasion and your critical wound skill.Then you use normally blows =)

impressive

Try to make unique guides man.. I am so bored. Every guide has the same structure.

+1 to that these guides are so strict and not based on experience only on google