Lineage 2 enchant video !!

K4rMa

@UP that was STRONG xD

I can't really believe that you make it without any exploits/cheats. There is really really small probability to do it +25. I wish I was gold child. On high rate server I am always enchant like that (:P) if safe is +6 and enchant rate 1/3 of fail and I want to make weapon +25 then I am buying 42 weapons. It takes me about 20 minutes to make weapon for +25 but I know that I will make this weapon for max :D

@Offtopic: I seen on many servers people with names like "K4rM2ArR0w5". I think they are copying you (Make other people think that they are the real one from max cheaters?)

Haha believe it or Not ^^ :P It's really amazing but it happened... It is almost impossible but it can happen..

Now about the @off topic 

Yeah i have seen it many times.... and sometime... one guy send me pm here... why i promised h1m in game +25 weapon if he give me 500,000,000 adena ;O in a middle rate pvp server... And i didnt have an idea what the fuck he is mean.. and then he send me the picS.... and it was one guy .. that stole my name... with clan tittle Maxcheaters.com ... What to say... mercy... ppl are really retard and strange.. Leave them... who cares at all ;P

• 1 month later...