The Best Basketball team in Europe!

xLeGenD

The best Basketball team in europe !  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The best Basketball team in europe !

• Panathinaikos
    • Olympiakos
    • CSKA
    • PARTIZAN
    • TEL AVIV
    • BARCELONA
    • REAL MADRID

Nah.I watched the 85% of OSFP games this year.If you take a closer and if you play basketball( I play for 6 years and I've learnt something) you will understand that this year's OSFP was not a team but some "pro players" like Kleiza,Teodosic and others who were in top form.There was no game that olympiacos played as a real team.There were 5 players in the court in red,not a team in red.

And i play basketball about 4 years and i agree with you. This team didnt play like a team. To say the truth we didnt have a good [gr] πενταρι [/gr]. Also, if you remeber Childres and Teodosic they were doing personal attacks most of the times.

And i play basketball about 4 years and i agree with you. This team didnt play like a team. To say the truth we didnt have a good [gr] πενταρι [/gr]. Also, if you remeber Childres and Teodosic they were doing personal attacks most of the times.

Schortsianitis is good but none knows how to exploit his abilities.None could/would pass him the way he needs to!

Revenger naab you go one time on the final and you believe your team is one of the best?

/fail

osfp is one of the best teams in europe.