interlude [L2J]L][KnockOuT PvP Interlude Server

HazarD™

Well, today I got extremely bored and decided to log in....

Guess what? :o

1: Paladins with bows have 2000 atk speed seem to rule the server in the fighter section

2: Necros rule the mage section with 5000 pdef and 40% m crit rate

3: Farm sucks, all the losers PK you

4: Safe zone is not safe at all because there are no PK guards and it's not in a peace zone (fail)

5: Raid boss zone is pointless

6: Community is filled with Greeks... (yeah what else did you expect)

yes the server is unbalanced..

rly.?? Did you play on this servr?? Nop cause if you log in you will se good balance :-)

wow i play for 30 mins and i was full dragonic and boss jewels on farm area and  1titan full skills + angelic icon lawl hit me for 150k dmg oh god

Why you buy dragonic.?? Servr have custom wepons/armors :-)) and 150k hit nop you are kiding.. and where you farm.? Hmm servr have 3 peace zone other have PVP only

Sorry Aniffe, but you must be fuucking retarded to say that this server is balanced. ALL the classes are no where near balance.

There is not that much of a difference between the custom armors and normal ones...

Also, the SAFE ZONE IS NOT SAFE and PK is in safe zone... Wow... Very newbie friendly!

All the other places suck because "safe" zone has the most mobs.

Sorry Aniffe, but you must be fuucking retarded to say that this server is balanced. ALL the classes are no where near balance.

There is not that much of a difference between the custom armors and normal ones...

Also, the SAFE ZONE IS NOT SAFE and PK is in safe zone... Wow... Very newbie friendly!

All the other places suck because "safe" zone has the most mobs.

Heh NC! Are you in game now.?? NOp you log in some day ago.. admin make lot of work .. so maybe you have right i don know but join now and try it.. and Why Im retarded? When i join to this servr yep its unbalance i agree but now not!! And custom armors and normal armor havent difference?? In DC robve set in mage i have 1712 CAstin speed in ICE ARMOR have 3K its not a diffrence:??I say log in now and you will see!

Heh NC! Are you in game now.?? NOp you log in some day ago.. admin make lot of work .. so maybe you have right i don know but join now and try it.. and Why Im retarded? When i join to this servr yep its unbalance i agree but now not!! And custom armors and normal armor havent difference?? In DC robve set in mage i have 1712 CAstin speed in ICE ARMOR have 3K its not a diffrence:??I say log in now and you will see!

For fighter armor I went from 1000 atk speed to 150.

Yeah, what did admin do besides making it more Greek 1337 bu77p1r473z0r friendly?

I said you were retarded because you actually think that this server is good, or somehow balanced.

For fighter armor I went from 1000 atk speed to 150.

Yeah, what did admin do besides making it more Greek 1337 bu77p1r473z0r friendly?

I said you were retarded because you actually think that this server is good, or somehow balanced.

Ok you have right i make mistake. Admin fail and servr too! 1 day ago admin make "new balance" and all archer dominating! Its not new i know.. So THIS SERVR FAIL LIKE ALL ILJ SERVS!! ALL what you say is true!!

Well, today I got extremely bored and decided to log in....

Guess what? :o

1: Paladins with bows have 2000 atk speed seem to rule the server in the fighter section

2: Necros rule the mage section with 5000 pdef and 40% m crit rate

3: Farm sucks, all the losers PK you

4: Safe zone is not safe at all because there are no PK guards and it's not in a peace zone (fail)

5: Raid boss zone is pointless

6: Community is filled with Greeks... (yeah what else did you expect)

Agree Dont join!! This serv make you nerv!!ITS waste of Time