[Discussion] Most usefull and useless skills

Most useful: Silence(against mages) - Backstab(My fav)

Most useless: Bleed (I don't care about speed I got dash :S Dagger here xD)

but....silence at most servers doesnt land...:/because some people are crying

Most Useful:Ultimate Evasion

Most Useless:Bleed(but in old times was very useful)

nono in the old times it was usefull its ok since it have a slow side effect :)

Most Usefull skill: Gift of Queen

Most useless skill: Sleeping Cloud [after C4 times]

i dont think that gift of queen is usefull it increases p atk and accuracy..blessing of queen is more usefull it increases crt rate and crt dmg...

i dont think that gift of queen is usefull it increases p atk and accuracy..blessing of queen is more usefull it increases crt rate and crt dmg...

well blessing of queen is useless for gladi...while gift of queen gives some p.atk at least....nvm this topic is not about buffs...it's about pvp skills.....

Most usefull skill : well...if it is ONE skill then heroic miracle and with great difference with anything else....

Most useless skill : i'd say hummer crash on gladi....

Most Usefull : Sword Shield / UD / Shield Of Faith / Heroic Miracle / Lord Vampire(wonderfull at rbs)/ Enlightment/Hide/Sonic Barier/Shadow Step/and a good ol'Backstab :)

Most Useless : Charm/Detect trap(lol)  ;D

Most Usefull : Sword Shield / UD / Shield Of Faith / Heroic Miracle / Lord Vampire(wonderfull at rbs)/ Enlightment/Hide/Sonic Barier/Shadow Step/and a good ol'Backstab :)

Most Useless : Charm/Detect trap(lol)  ;D

Detect trap doesn't work for the traps tricksters uses? (sry if i am all wrong but i know nothing about kamaes BUT read a guide once about trickster and the one made it was saying something about some "traps" that stuns anchor and some things like that so....)

nope :) traps and detect traps are VERY useless in pvp...u can use traps in Oly with a trickster (and since the trap skills have only archers,why should they go near each other?=/)

i played pr on gracia and can't recall detect trap skill..i can recall the skill that allows u to find invisible daggers (i love it reminds me dota :P).But true if this skills is only on archer's then yes it's completely useless..but on daggers it would be useful