[DEVELOPER TEAM] needed for the L2 Athebaldt project.

duracell

Question

Hi all. Every day I receive messages to re-open Athebaldt again. I understand that the closing of the server was exclusively my fault but this was due to my health problems. So here I am now looking for a developer team to run the server from the scratch. I dont care which chronicle will that be, I just leave it to the team to choose. I have dedicated server, dedicated website and domain name registered to www.l2athebaldt.com, other PC to run tests with dedicated IPs and other goodies. So the server will run on windows 2003 server and maybe Linux Ubuntu. My problem is though that I wont be able to help a lot the team or be in game or anything else. You see all this time I was away, all my jobs were left behind and now I have to catch up to my obligations.

So here we go again anyone interested please contact me directly on duracell@l2athebaldt.com

PS: Please only serious people that want to do this and not just to spend their time giving stuff to their friends and other stuff like that. This is something I will not tolerate @ ALL.

PS: AND ANOTHER NOTE. 4 ME SETTING UP AND MAINTAIN A JAVA LINEAGE2 SERVER, SHOULD BE FREE OF CHARGE. SERVER OWNERS ARE PAYING A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO HOST AND MAINTAIN (OVER 100€ NOW DAYS) THE HARDWARE AND SHOULD NOT PAY FOR THIS TOO. THE ONLY THING I SUPPORT IS DONATING THE SERVER TO COVER ITS MONTHLY EXPENSES.

CHEERS ALL AND I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL INTERESTED ABOUT ATHEBALDT. (and i'll get back to you on tuesday after some small vacations)

6 answers to this question

I was playing there since the first opening as a C6 until he close as Hellbound , the last 1.5 year i have heard about the problems of l2athebaldt , we got talked in the past but i didhnt have time because of the army duty , but im available now...

I can Handle only L2J staff

You can contact me at l2paradisenetworks@gmail.com or alexi16@windowslive.com

Waiting for your reply , take care...

So, new athebaldt is going to be l2 off??

Well, it's going to be harder then the old l2j athebaldt IL.

w/e

GL on finding the team.

I was playing there since the first opening as a C6 until he close as Hellbound , the last 1.5 year i have heard about the problems of l2athebaldt , we got talked in the past but i didhnt have time because of the army duty , but im available now...

I can Handle only L2J staff

You can contact me at l2paradisenetworks@gmail.com or alexi16@windowslive.com

Waiting for your reply , take care...

www.l2paradise.net  you develop for pyro or what?

Vim = L2Dismay owner and Pyro L2Vendetta owner, Both fail many times, Lets hope maybe this it goes well  8)

www.l2paradise.net  you develop for pyro or what?

Vim = L2Dismay owner and Pyro L2Vendetta owner, Both fail many times, Lets hope maybe this it goes well  8)

nope , i even dont know them