[Trick] 100% Olympic Victory!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

lol dude it works!!! when i say it works i dont mean that it works in a nabie-server with bugs and exploits.. i mean to l2-off server working many years with all bugs fixed and this works!!!! only a little problem.. i will explain you what exactly i do and where is the problem:

1) i registered at oly and when it said: IN xxx seconds you will be in stadium i went to BroadTower and clicked: Coliseum->Center

2) Then i was in coliseum and when the time finished i was as broadcaster in the match..

3) Now,,: is it normally that when i clicked return i didnt stay in coliseum but i was outside broadcasting tower?? The good is that the enemy's hp/cp was on screen and it was like we duel...

4) So now what i have to do?? i did exactly the bug but the only way to win is if he do restart.. I tried to did restart after 5 min of waiting and then i pm the enemy and he said that he took the points.. That means that the bug works well!!!

So the problem is that if want to win i have to hope if the enemy will restart???  Is there anyway to take the point for sure?

Another question is: as observer, can the enemy see me and report it so then i take ban?? or the enemy cant see me so i havent danger from ban???

Thnx a lot i want to answer me plz to those 2 questions especially to the second one!!