rapid shot focus chance focus death etc just a question

Assassina

Question

hello i have a problem maybe its the last one :P

i have a srv and i want to make skills fit to each weapon. for example u cant have rapidshot and a dagger equipped u cant have focus chance and a bow equipped etc. i mean when someone for example does focus chance if he equips a bow or another type of weapon except dagger the skill worns off. how can i do that?

14 answers to this question

are u sure? bcz this skills have <using kind="Dagger,Dual Dagger"/> this mean if the player change his weapon he dont have anymore the effect until he equip a dagger or dual dagger again, check again ur skills.

no im sure this is only so they can use them only using these weapons but when they change the weapons the skills dont worn off and they increase the status so for example a tyrant equips a bow and he has 1300 attack speed lol

ok i mean the effect dont work anymore if they dont have equipped the correct weapon, and make a restriction to these classes for example add a skill to tyrants like this.

<skill id="60005" levels="1" name="Restriccion Bow" >
 <set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>
 <set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>
 <set name="operateType" val="OP_PASSIVE"/>
 <for>
<mul order="0x30" stat="pAtkSpd" val="0.50">
	<and>
		<using kind="Bow,Crossbow"/>
	</and>
</mul>
<mul order="0x30" stat="runSpd" val="0.75">
	<and>
	</and>
</mul>
<mul order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="0.75">
	<and>
	</and>
</mul>
 </for>
</skill>

add it to tyrant class, when they equip a bow his atk speed, run speed, and crit rate will be penalized by 25% <mul order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="0.75">

find the skill and below the skill stats and add <using kind="bow"> or whatever weapon you want

i tried it but it doesnt work though i thought it is going to work

ok i mean the effect dont work anymore if they dont have equipped the correct weapon, and make a restriction to these classes for example add a skill to tyrants like this.

<for>
	<and>
	</and>
</mul>
	<and>
	</and>
</mul>
	<and>
	</and>
</mul>
  </for>
</skill>

add it to tyrant class, when they equip a bow his atk speed, run speed, and crit rate will be penalized by 25% <mul order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="0.75">

i dont think thats a good idea because actually i dont want for example tyrants to be restricted to wear bow. i want them not to have bugged stats with bow like 1600 attack speed. there should be a java code for that (if the weapon kind changes the skill should be canceled like augment active skills) but im not good with java codes  :-\

Re: rapid shot focus chance focus death etc just a question

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 11:43:10 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: ExTrEmEDwarf on Yesterday at 11:01:15 PM

find the skill and below the skill stats and add <using kind="bow"> or whatever weapon you want

i tried it but it doesnt work though i thought it is going to work

Quote from: rans3sx on Yesterday at 11:01:42 PM

Code:

<for>

<and>

</and>

</mul>

<and>

</and>

</mul>

<and>

</and>

</mul>

</for>

</skill>

i dont think thats a good idea because actually i dont want for example tyrants to be restricted to wear bow. i want them not to have bugged stats with bow like 1600 attack speed. there should be a java code for that (if the weapon kind changes the skill should be canceled like augment active skills) but im not good with java codes  Undecided

tried it and it doesnt work nothing changes :'(

Sry,that was an epic fail.

L2PcInstance

public void checkIfWeaponIsAllowed()
   {
       // Override for Gamemasters
       if (isGM())
           return;

// Iterate through all effects currently on the character.
       for (L2Effect currenteffect : getAllEffects())
       {
           L2Skill effectSkill = currenteffect.getSkill();

+          // Ignore all buff skills that are party related (ie. songs, dances) while still remaining weapon dependant on cast though.
+          if (!effectSkill.isOffensive() && !(effectSkill.getTargetType() == SkillTargetType.TARGET_PARTY && effectSkill.getSkillType() == SkillType.BUFF))
+          {
+              // Check to rest to assure current effect meets weapon requirements.
+              if (!effectSkill.getWeaponDependancy(this))
+              {
+                  sendMessage(effectSkill.getName() + " cannot be used with this weapon.");
+
+                  if (Config.DEBUG)
+                      _log.info("   | Skill "+effectSkill.getName()+" has been disabled for ("+getName()+"); Reason: Incompatible Weapon Type.");
+
+                  currenteffect.exit();
+              }
+          }

continue;
       }
   }

Sry,that was an epic fail.

L2PcInstance

public void checkIfWeaponIsAllowed()
    {
        // Override for Gamemasters
        if (isGM())
            return;

// Iterate through all effects currently on the character.
        for (L2Effect currenteffect : getAllEffects())
        {
            L2Skill effectSkill = currenteffect.getSkill();

+          // Ignore all buff skills that are party related (ie. songs, dances) while still remaining weapon dependant on cast though.
+          if (!effectSkill.isOffensive() && !(effectSkill.getTargetType() == SkillTargetType.TARGET_PARTY && effectSkill.getSkillType() == SkillType.BUFF))
+          {
+              // Check to rest to assure current effect meets weapon requirements.
+              if (!effectSkill.getWeaponDependancy(this))
+              {
+                  sendMessage(effectSkill.getName() + " cannot be used with this weapon.");
+
+                  if (Config.DEBUG)
+                      _log.info("   | Skill "+effectSkill.getName()+" has been disabled for ("+getName()+"); Reason: Incompatible Weapon Type.");
+
+                  currenteffect.exit();
+              }
+          }

continue;
        }
    }

Usefull and i hope it gonna work, will test tommorow and will post the results. Keep doing this, nice! :)