[song search] killer_007

Assassina

hello

do u guys remember killer_007? :P i am still using his pack i think its a really good pack for its age (i dont use it as a normal pack i just take advices from its files :P)

anyway i wanted to ask in killer_007 pack patch there are some songs in aden and giran. does anyone knows which are these songs? i have the one song u know but i dont understand the lyrics and i cant find its title but its a great song. im speaking about the song in aden. anyway does anyone know the song names?

thank u again

Using his pack is a really bad idea. He actually has integrated a keylogger inside his pack and he stole a lot of maxcheaters accounts back then.

Also the sound of towns come directly from the patch (system folder) and not from your pack.

lol no u didnt understand. i use the pack only for advices because for me its a classic pack because it looks too much like c5 so when for example i want to fix a skill i take it from this pack.

anyway i asked for the title of the song in aden and giran and i found them both. lock the topic.

thank u again btw.