Gladiator Dyes

Bump

i always considered glad same as dagger classes...

skill power matter of the most ...

when i play glad i just add con 4 / dex 5 all - str...

since im base`ing my self on skill power only i dont need str..same as dagger...

dunno maybe its just my opinion...but everyman with his own style...

try it ...test it...see what it fits u....also dex -con is a cool ideea but u dont need tons of con in -- cuz glad is based on his imba cp amount

cheers

i always considered glad same as dagger classes...

skill power matter of the most ...

when i play glad i just add con 4 / dex 5 all - str...

since im base`ing my self on skill power only i dont need str..same as dagger...

dunno maybe its just my opinion...but everyman with his own style...

try it ...test it...see what it fits u....also dex -con is a cool ideea but u dont need tons of con in -- cuz glad is based on his imba cp amount

cheers

LOL -STR c'mon...

I prefer a pure offensive Gladiator, and anyway you can just low his HP(while it's large enough), I don't think that +1500 HP will save your life, better kill them fast than stand alive more time and doing less injury.

LOL -STR c'mon...

I prefer a pure offensive Gladiator, and anyway you can just low his HP(while it's large enough), I don't think that +1500 HP will save your life, better kill them fast than stand alive more time and doing less injury.

i tottaly agree with u

but sometimes it depends on the raw power like u sayd kill them fast...

but sometimes depends on the situation that ure into and how`s ure game style...and moreover how u manage to tank a group of ppl w/o die`ing fast...a glad can do it...kill a bit slower and tank a little more than normal...

anyway there are alot of way`s to play a glad....with ofensive dye`s or defensive dye`s or simple...no dye`s...

this is my dyes setup.........

PvP= +5 STR -5 CON 

Oly= +5 STR -5 DEX/ +5 STR +4 CON -9 DEX/No Dyes/

PD: Never "NEVER" ADD - STR on a glad, duelist with +5 STR = +22% critical skill chance

PD2: Many ppl say that is a suicide - DEX on a glad..... in PVP maybe, but in  oly is a good option, you only lose -50 atak speed points......

this is my dyes setup.........

PvP= +5 STR -5 CON 

Oly= +5 STR -5 DEX/ +5 STR +4 CON -9 DEX/No Dyes/

PD: Never "NEVER" ADD - STR on a glad, duelist with +5 STR = +22% critical skill chance

PD2: Many ppl say that is a suicide - DEX on a glad..... in PVP maybe, but in  oly is a good option, you only lose -50 atak speed points......

i agree with u..

gladi in oly is over power..he falls only from dagger with lethal or from domy and tank with slam!

The topic's author is asking about dyes, not oly.