[Search] Developer / Co-Admin for new Faction Server

Looking for a skilled l2j developer (prefferably greek) to help build (and administrate if he/she wants) a new custom Faction server. This is a serious project with site 90% ready, promo video 100% ready, server compilation at 15%. Multiple events organised at internet cafes all over Greece (3 in Athens, 1 in Thessaloniki, 1 in Mytilene, 1 in Heraklio-Crete) which are already scheduled for the Opening (fluid date, aproxx 1st Aug). Approximate population in 1 month : 1000+ .

I would make it all myself but i don't have enough time nor enough dev skills to complete it. Many people are already supporting my efforts and I already have sponsors which makes me very confident about my population expectations above.

Server is hosted in US with specs: i7 920 CPU 8GB RAM 100mbps win2k3 x64 Standard dedicated machine. Site is hosted in EU in different machine.

Requirements : Age 18+ , at least 1 l2j mod or fix published, skype user, teamviewer user.

The server will not be financaly profittable from donations, minor donations and sponsor ads will be used for maintaining & upgrading the server.

This is a one-spot only, the person who will fill the spot has the right for 1 sponsor ad in the site (from which he may benefit financialy) and local event organizations (always upon discussion with me) in return for his services. People who want to sell their dev skills directly for money are also welcome to apply but won't be my prefferable choice plus they won't have any authority over the server once it goes live.

Don't reply to this post. Don't ask for GM spot. Send me a PM with your name, l2j experience and skype info.

- A MOD pls /lock this thread -

Looking for a skilled l2j developer (prefferably greek) to help build (and administrate if he/she wants) a new custom Faction server. This is a serious project with site 90% ready, promo video 100% ready, server compilation at 15%. Multiple events organised at internet cafes all over Greece (3 in Athens, 1 in Thessaloniki, 1 in Mytilene, 1 in Heraklio-Crete) which are already scheduled for the Opening (fluid date, aproxx 1st Aug). Approximate population in 1 month : 1000+ .

I would make it all myself but i don't have enough time nor enough dev skills to complete it. Many people are already supporting my efforts and I already have sponsors which makes me very confident about my population expectations above.

Server is hosted in US with specs: i7 920 CPU 8GB RAM 100mbps win2k3 x64 Standard dedicated machine. Site is hosted in EU in different machine.

Requirements : Age 18+ , at least 1 l2j mod or fix published, skype user, teamviewer user.

The server will not be financaly profittable from donations, minor donations and sponsor ads will be used for maintaining & upgrading the server.

This is a one-spot only, the person who will fill the spot has the right for 1 sponsor ad in the site (from which he may benefit financialy) and local event organizations (always upon discussion with me) in return for his services. People who want to sell their dev skills directly for money are also welcome to apply but won't be my prefferable choice plus they won't have any authority over the server once it goes live.

Don't reply to this post. Don't ask for GM spot. Send me a PM with your name, l2j experience and skype info.

- A MOD pls /lock this thread -

You are in GREEK SECTION kk?

Modify your TOPIC