[L2J]L][ANGELIC IS BACK!

~Pants0*~

i don't care what you are saying ;)

Yes i see that ;) U care about nothing exept to make ur friend's char OP.

I never played on ur serv but leave me tell u that u don't keep the right way to make a good serv if u react like that...

i don't care what you are saying ;)

the truth hurt?

so if you dont care about us why you post your server here?you dont need to promote ur server?

hahahah,if you dont care about our opinion get lost then.

Hallo all! First of all i dont now good english:D

Pantso i am the Char Zelda on your server and my main class is evas saint. In the foto how nick1995paok sow as realy your gm make my arcana from +25 (how i make it) to +100 at first time and then to +200 to kill the athers chars on the area and then they make it again +25.

You have to many gms on yours server how they are making everyhting they want and i dont now how many they are 3-4? more?

The server is good and i like it but there is no balance. For mages sps with +25 am have 19k m atk (wiht empower active i have almost 24k m atk), necro with empower active have 27k m atk. Now bishop and evas saint have wint +25 arcana and empower active agoument 7,5k m atk lol, and there is not balance on casting in mages. Bishop have wiht avadon 1350 casting, necro 1600 sps 1700 and evas saint 1980. I have on one of my arcana +25 active sadow flare lvl10 power 110 and ss dont work, i make macro to us ss on this skill (is the only skill that ss dont wark) and there is only costum tatto for fither absolute for +x2 hp and many p atk for mage nahting. Now lets say about fithers. Dagger not over power but they can kill 4vs1 athers fihters and all wiht +25 full and i say this pvp, all the athers fithers i thing that tehy are ok.

agoument system is ok i dont say i use more than 250 ls to get 3 skill for the monment active empower active sadow flare and for active mana burn. The problem is that there is no balance on the server and the second probleme is the gms how they are making everything they want on the server when you are not on.

Pantso i am the Char Zelda on your server and my main class is evas saint. In the foto how nick1995paok sow as realy your gm make my arcana from +25 (how i make it) to +100 at first time and then to +200 to kill the athers chars on the area and then they make it again +25.

You have to many gms on yours server how they are making everyhting they want and i dont now how many they are 3-4? more?

The server is good and i like it but there is no balance. For mages sps with +25 am have 19k m atk (wiht empower active i have almost 24k m atk), necro with empower active have 27k m atk. Now bishop and evas saint have wint +25 arcana and empower active agoument 7,5k m atk lol, and there is not balance on casting in mages. Bishop have wiht avadon 1350 casting, necro 1600 sps 1700 and evas saint 1980. I have on one of my arcana +25 active sadow flare lvl10 power 110 and ss dont work, i make macro to us ss on this skill (is the only skill that ss dont wark) and there is only costum tatto for fither absolute for +x2 hp and many p atk for mage nahting. Now lets say about fithers. Dagger not over power but they can kill 4vs1 athers fihters and all wiht +25 full and i say this pvp, all the athers fithers i thing that tehy are ok.

agoument system is ok i dont say i use more than 250 ls to get 3 skill for the monment active empower active sadow flare and for active mana burn. The problem is that there is no balance on the server and the second probleme is the gms how they are making everything they want on the server when you are not on.

nah , 1 of the bugged players called KASSANDRA so i cought u too

nah , 1 of the bugged players called KASSANDRA so i cought u too

and from 0 it make it 25 and then +100

edit: sry for double post omagod i have slow internet and i pressed it 2 times cause i though it stucked

lol man lisen i am not kassandro on the server my nik name i use is Kassandros and an ather MicroPower but i make something and i dont use some of this two nik names on my chars on the server and i make name zelda for my char. I am not Kassandra on the server, Kassandra is ahter person lol

edit: i have only the char name Zelda and i make fram all the mornig to make full dc +25 boss set +25 tatto avadon and absolute +25 and 2 arcana +25 one shining bow +25 dagger +25 and fist +25.

o yea stuts is sucks wiht sps 24k m atk i make to dagger or to an archer 600-800 dmg wiht  mc 2,4k-3k (sometimes). Ather mages have more casting that they can have in all l2 servers athers les ather dont have m atk  and you can kill an archer wiht no agoumnt who is GS and have full +25 because they have tatto of absolute how gives x2 life and  many p atk. TheGod kan kill every on and do you now how i kill it in 1 vs 1??? i make sps class i us absolute tatto for 16k hp and i take my arcana wiht the sadow flare skill (1550 casting wiht absolute)  and i make surrender of water and then hit one time wiht hydro bam and the ather wiht agoument skill to kill it because there is not ather way to kill any mage any fither. Tyrant class vs necro or mage= mage is dead and titant only loze the cp ( i now he have 6-7k cp but he have and 16k or more hp)

There is no balance on the server evary mage vs evary class figher = mage dead 100% and then all stas from evary class are gtp lower or hiter

Edit: somethig for the admin of the server.

On the foto how sow my arcana if arcana is +25 it look agoument but when gm make it +100 and then +200 for some  time my arcana take red color as foto you can see. Gms make everything they want they make +++ our weapons for some time to kill the athers we are making pvp ant they kill as or they hell as to not can kill no one and many ather thing