[L2J]LA2Mega x1200

minc

okay ppl i was searchin for a decent pvp server for a rly long time and i found one really good -.- but the bad thing is its all on russian ;(

doe it has like 600-700 ppl online durin the evenings

• Wedding working

• TvT event every 2 hours

• Perfect Geodata

• Perfect working Olympiad

• Offline trade with command  .offline

• Cursed Weapons

• Safe 3: Max 25, from 3 to +16 65%, above +16 50% chance

• Full npc buffer with 60 min buffs

• Auto learn skills

• GM shop up to S grade

• 1,2,3 Class free

• Good pvp reward system each kill u get 1 Festival Adena with wich u can buy LS,GC and other things

• Full bot protection

Website http://la2mega.com/

p.s.

im not a russian and i dont know russian so its not impossible to either connect/play the server and the server worth it ;)

sorry but im nor GM nor server owner so cant help ya about the russian lang ;)

i did only advertize the server because all others iv seen here lately ucoz tk and so on were 1 month fail with 50 ppl top ;p so russian or no i still prefer it

1st) Make an option to site, to change to english and back to rusian....

2nd) In game make sure you have rules. Ex. In shout (!) only english. And also make sure in announcemencts you speak english.

3rd) In topic's title you mustn'y have rates. It sould be: (Interlude(prefix)) [L2J]La2Mega

Good luck.

Probably its look like one retail server. usual items, everything same exept language. Reason Why russian still playing this kind of server? Am, i still wondering... :S

Where is no something unique where is no something that make ppl join. Also still wondering why where is only russian? :P Make server international, Change patch to english or upload one more like for russian player download russian patch for international players english patch. Totaly agree with Thelasthero.

Also add server to Hopzone,Gamesite200,gtop100

Anyway peace, and Good Luck with server. but as i can see it dont really need it :P