[L2j] ★★★★★ L2Skyline 650x rates ★★★★★

Kuntz

4 days opened and we reached 31 people at the second day..

now they left and i dont know why ..anyway.

Drops in pt zones its just ok .. not my fault if you try kill them alone.

RB's gets fixed day by day (antharas ready + one custom RB we made)

now 9 ppl and its morning.

Just remember 4 days

Hi Zavis...i want to tell u the reason why I left..idk the others..but : ileft cuz this server is just a simple Epilogue server..with features that another 100 server have....high rate vesper top gear..nothing custom...i mean ppl are bored ;/...i like very much servers that have at least 1 custom armor(Ice set is very coool) weps with hero glow(Epic wep) but i can't find one that is balanced and has many ppl on..i think 90% of servers that have these features are using preconfigured BR files..that have a huge number of bugs..stats that don't turn out...its a very unbalanced thing...so if some1 can make a nice custom server with balanced stats and so on..i think more ppl will stay..i don't want to make names of other servers in ur topic..but there are a lot like this in hopzone's first 3 pages