[WTS] L2OFF INTERLUDE New Dvampire Pack 26.01.2010r (Last pack)

Shakal, Why the hell are you trying to sell files that are already shared.. I do not that you know yourself what's changed in them. You say it's last dvamp pack. 1.75mb dll is already shared and I can hardly believe you have annything better because ( your knowledge about L2OFF equals to 0, zero, none ).

So those who have or intend to buy this pack, DONT DO IT. Everything is shared at this forum that he try to sell.

Can not believe no mods bans you.

Shakal, Why the hell are you trying to sell files that are already shared.. I do not that you know yourself what's changed in them. You say it's last dvamp pack. 1.75mb dll is already shared and I can hardly believe you have annything better because ( your knowledge about L2OFF equals to 0, zero, none ).

So those who have or intend to buy this pack, DONT DO IT. Everything is shared at this forum that he try to sell.

Can not believe no mods bans you.

heh. next spamer. IF THIS FILES (PACK) IS SHARED GIVE THE -beep-ING LINK or stfu and cry more.

heh. next spamer. IF THIS FILES (PACK) IS SHARED GIVE THE -beep-ING LINK or stfu and cry more.

"LOL MINE IS BIGGER - I WONT SHARE IT SO YOU CAN SEE! BUT IT IS!"

What kind of argument is that?

"Hello everyone i sell new interlude pack!! It's bigger than previous stuff!!

Buy now!"

Really? Seriously?

Your too much of a newb to EVEN FIGURE OUT, if there IS A DIFFERENCE, from the pack posted to yours + what changes there are inside the extender or if they're SIGNIFICANT at all!

You have NO DEEPER knowledge of COMPARING SCRIPT FILES, EXTENDERS, ETC.

Therefor you CANNOT STATE what is BETTER OR WORSE.

Gah, your an arrogant dumbass little kid.

Remember Ageworld and L2Atari? Shoulda fukken screwed you over good enough there.

Instead of just snagging your password(which was the same one all over, nice job there numbnuts!) from your admin account on your server, and posting a few things.

I shoulda bloody taken over your whole identity.

Remember this little waldek?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=142984.0;msg=1019250

shakaln00b.jpg

Maxtor should bloody interfere, if even gives a crap by now.

Can't say some of us veteran oldies aren't trying now.

"LOL MINE IS BIGGER - I WONT SHARE IT SO YOU CAN SEE! BUT IT IS!"

What kind of argument is that?

"Hello everyone i sell new interlude pack!! It's bigger than previous stuff!!

Buy now!"

Really? Seriously?

Your too much of a newb to EVEN FIGURE OUT, if there IS A DIFFERENCE, from the pack posted to yours + what changes there are inside the extender or if they're SIGNIFICANT at all!

You have NO DEEPER knowledge of COMPARING SCRIPT FILES, EXTENDERS, ETC.

Therefor you CANNOT STATE what is BETTER OR WORSE.

Gah, your an arrogant dumbass little kid.

Remember Ageworld and L2Atari? Shoulda fukken screwed you over good enough there.

Instead of just snagging your password(which was the same one all over, nice job there numbnuts!) from your admin account on your server, and posting a few things.

I shoulda bloody taken over your whole identity.

Remember this little waldek?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=142984.0;msg=1019250

shakaln00b.jpg

Maxtor should bloody interfere, if even gives a crap by now.

Can't say some of us veteran oldies aren't trying now.

I was administrator on atari 4month ego. Then i dont have this files. lol wtf you say ? And yes somone hack my acc, but i get it back.

they rly not fake

If you think this files are not fake use it lol but if somone want better pack just pm me, if you dont want dont buy my last dvamp pack heh.

Dont want ? dont buy this staff.

Topic locked. I have quite enaugh this spam and kids.