your BnB Updater Expired? use my loader!

nioshooter

Kapia keyloggers den anixneuontai apo kanena anti-virus giati polli apla den einai trojans ' date=' den xero an einai safe i oxi ego pantos den tha to riskaro na to xrisimopihso..

Ama exete prob tote katebaste afto to engine.dll

xoste to mesa sto system kai istera trexte to game apo to l2.exe

nai einai anas tropos sosta ala ti ginete otan bgi kapio update ? trexa gireue e? tsp thx gia tin enalaktiki lisi :D

ok sinopsisi gia na gino pio ksekatharos as poume

afou brika ta bytes eftiaksa stin arxi enan loader me tin xrisi tou dza_patcher.exe

omos o filos mas o baron anixneyse trojan me to diko tou antivirus

gi'ayto lipon eftiaksa alon loader me to diablo2oo2's Universal Pacher 2.10.1 apo ton filo mas ton diablo2oo2 :) kai ap'oti dixnoun ta apotelesmata ton perisoteron antivirus is virus free! :D

ok lipon gia tous dispistous as ftiaksoun enan loader moni tous oriste ta bytes addr: 540071 new: EB org: 74

POLi apo esas tha anarotithikan giati bre then ftiaxneis esi enan loader? i apantisi einai apli o updater einai packed me aspack

gia na ftiakso to loader xrisimopiisa to OLLYDBG debuger

parapano plirofories pisteyo pos periseyoun se ayto to forum sosta? tsp

Entaksi anapneyste eleythera tora :D

ti ksereis apo assembly kai hexing? are you good enough? :?:

btw to original source tou updater einai edw: http://rapidshare.de/files/9020038/client_source.rar.html (default updater)

gia na allaksete picture pigenete l2u_client_main.dfm kai allakste to Picture.Data = {

btw to original source tou updater einai edw: http://rapidshare.de/files/9020038/client_source.rar.html (default updater)

gia na allaksete picture pigenete l2u_client_main.dfm kai allakste to Picture.Data = {

nice thx :D

• 2 weeks later...
ego exo ena error CRC32 failed... :/

fenete sou elikse prin mprolabis na paris tin teleytea version tou updater o loader exei ftiaxti gia tin teleytea!

this because your bnb updater is the old version you need the last one

tools:

-Quick Unpack v1.0 b3

-Ollydbg v1.10

-Universal Pacher 2.10.1

search at www.google.com

The updater is packed with ASPack 2.12 ! use the Quick Unpack to unpack it real easy :) open the file press ">" button and after Unpack Now!

after finish the first step the new unpacked file saved as BnBC3update__.EXE open this file with Ollydbg and when loading complete do a right click in main CPU window and select [search for --> All referenced text strings] a new window has appears search for ASCII "Expired" double click at this line

ok we are in tha main check procedure search above and you can see this code

0054006F |. 84C0 TEST AL,AL <-- check if program expired

00540071 |. 74 15 JE SHORT BnBC3upd.00540088 <--- and if is not load the program

the only thing we need to do is to change the JE ... to JMP ... so load the program even if expired

to do this easy double click the JE SHORT BnBC3upd.00540088 and replace JE with JMP ok... after this edit you can see a small change to hex bytes at the right marked with red by olly 74 15 changed to EB 15 :) THe file is now Cra..d ! but we can't end it here WHY? Because if we save this new fixed file the size will be differend than default updaters size and after loader starts compare the servers updader SIZE and because is defferend download the the other one! THE solution here is to make a loader ! that patch the updater with our bytes after load in memory i use the diablo2oo2's Universal Pacher 2.10.1

keep in mind what we change (offset: 00540071 hex byte 74 15 to EB 15)

ok lets start the final simple!! step

open Universal Pacher 2.10.1 create a new project with New Project button if you whant edit Patch Info (double click to edit) click to Add button and select Offset Patch now double click it at the list a new window Offset Patchdata has appears ok 1. in File: select the bnb updater 2. check the VirtualAddress Mode [PE file] 3. at Add and Edit box fill the Offset (540071) the Original byte (74) and the Patched Byte (EB) click Add

and after Save button tatan we are ready for the last click :D at Create Loader button !!!! if you want to add custon icon in loader before Create the Loader change it under Settings Tab enjoy and have a lot of fun!!! mm and something more sry about my english :P

tools:

-Quick Unpack v1.0 b3

-Ollydbg v1.10

-Universal Pacher 2.10.1

search at www.google.com

The updater is packed with ASPack 2.12 ! use the Quick Unpack to unpack it real easy :) open the file press ">" button and after Unpack Now!

after finish the first step the new unpacked file saved as BnBC3update__.EXE open this file with Ollydbg and when loading complete do a right click in main CPU window and select [search for --> All referenced text strings] a new window has appears search for ASCII "Expired" double click at this line

ok we are in tha main check procedure search above and you can see this code

0054006F |. 84C0 TEST AL' date='AL <-- check if program expired

00540071 |. 74 15 JE SHORT BnBC3upd.00540088 <--- and if is not load the program

the only thing we need to do is to change the JE ... to JMP ... so load the program even if expired

to do this easy double click the JE SHORT BnBC3upd.00540088 and replace JE with JMP ok... after this edit you can see a small change to hex bytes at the right marked with red by olly 74 15 changed to EB 15 :) THe file is now Cra..d ! but we can't end it here WHY? Because if we save this new fixed file the size will be differend than default updaters size and after loader starts compare the servers updader SIZE and because is defferend download the the other one! THE solution here is to make a loader ! that patch the updater with our bytes after load in memory i use the diablo2oo2's Universal Pacher 2.10.1

keep in mind what we change (offset: 00540071 hex byte 74 15 to EB 15)

ok lets start the final simple!! step

open Universal Pacher 2.10.1 create a new project with New Project button if you whant edit Patch Info (double click to edit) click to Add button and select Offset Patch now double click it at the list a new window Offset Patchdata has appears ok 1. in File: select the bnb updater 2. check the VirtualAddress Mode [PE file'] 3. at Add and Edit box fill the Offset (540071) the Original byte (74) and the Patched Byte (EB) click Add

and after Save button tatan we are ready for the last click :D at Create Loader button !!!! if you want to add custon icon in loader before Create the Loader change it under Settings Tab enjoy and have a lot of fun!!! mm and something more sry about my english :P

8) nice guide !!!!

ÊáëçóðÝñá áðü BNB åßìáé. Ðåò åõ÷áñéóôþ ðïëý óôïí Nioshooter ãéá ôéò ðëçñïöïñßåò. Ìáò âïÞèçóå ðïëý êáé èá ðÜñåé ôéò åõ÷áñéóôßåò ìáò áðü ôï forum ìáò. HF êáëÞ óïõ íý÷ôá

nioshooter gratz! eixa pm apo bnb devs :P

ÊáëçóðÝñá áðü BNB åßìáé. Ðåò åõ÷áñéóôþ ðïëý óôïí Nioshooter ãéá ôéò ðëçñïöïñßåò. Ìáò âïÞèçóå ðïëý êáé èá ðÜñåé ôéò åõ÷áñéóôßåò ìáò áðü ôï forum ìáò. HF êáëÞ óïõ íý÷ôá

nioshooter gratz! eixa pm apo bnb devs :P

ahhaa gia na fantastis ti xaza atoma iparxoun sto forum tou bnb!!!! to eixa kanei post ekei kai enas blakas ti ekane post sto kapaki ?? mprabo ha*kera banned :evil: e tsatistika ki ego kai den ksanakana post ekei ! :twisted:

tsp BNB devs parakalo xerome pou boithisa :P BnB rulez in lineage 2!