Nfs Pro street Demo download

K4rMa

Download:

http://www.actiontrip.com/files/demos/needforspeedprostreet.phtml

Need for Speed: Pro Street promises to deliver impeccable precision and impressively detailed photo-realistic graphics, effectively transporting you to the center of the action. It pushes the "Autosculpt" technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car’s performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance. Need for Speed ProStreet will be available for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP and mobile.

Screenshot

2-3.jpg

Working 100 % tested by me !

its nice...btw is hard to control the car!

Agree :) It is very difficult if you run very fast and you go to take a big or a small but close turn  your car is out of the field .. MPOUM MPAM ! :p (Sta xorafia... :P )

Explain the gameplay .. How it is .. The game's story .!

In the demo version you can play only 2 maps :P

Nonthing more.. Wait for the full version ;)

hmm i played a little... the feeling of speed is lost and u can see it only with nitro... atleast i like the CRASHING effects :D:D:D 

/offtopic

vlepw oti ta ellinika exoyn katargithei edw :D

meta apo toso kairo p fwnazate, vgikan :D

GG kai kali sinexia guys!!!

i downloaded that demo and i must to disagree with thing about how hard to control the car :P it isnt it, just  that they add car collisions btw if you played any test drive ( unlimited for example) you cant find driving here difficult :P only diference is that its not arcade as in others nfs games. OST is as everytime kick ass f_ucking good ;) and graphic is nearly the same as in carbon... ok maybe a little beter than in carbon but its not revolutionary or anything like that :P normal graphic