Pregnant or i am back in action?

xTheVioLaToR

@xTheVioLaToR

how old are you?

I really get rid of people posting their sexual "experiences" at a Gaming Forum.

And the most annoying part is that you've probably imagined or dreamed all these stuff otherwise you've to be a true imbosol to post such a serious thing and be so calm at the same time.

Any logical person in your case would be already searching for a drugstore to get a pill for his gf.

For the record i ain't got sth against you personally..

i am fucking anxious man...please someone give me a serious answer...i have cummed before

and then i only entered (not much inside) 4-5 times...then off and i wore condom...

Gregor, GǾGǾS™, IntrigueX, FiGhTeRBosS, lightmagik, Psomas2, NoSti*, Ghost Of Sparta, Coyote™, TheEnd, Liakopoulos1, Noble®  and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gregor, GǾGǾS™, IntrigueX, FiGhTeRBosS, lightmagik, Psomas2, NoSti*, Ghost Of Sparta, Coyote™, TheEnd, Liakopoulos1, Noble®  and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

+ ™StarЯdoм®

(not much inside)

There isn't much inside and not much inside, lol.

Btw the title is misleading. ::)

True, it sounds like:

"Am I pregnant, or I'll stay active here?"

Anyway, Sutekh is right, I just realised that mxc is full of Virgins xD

i am -beep-ing anxious man...please someone give me a serious answer...i have cummed before

and then i only entered (not much inside) 4-5 times...then off and i wore condom...

Ρε φίλε, εξήγησε το στα Ελληνικά γαμώ μπας και βγάλουμε άκρη.

Χριστό δε καταλαβαίνουμε όπως τα λες, μέσα, έξω, βγήκα, μπήκα. Έλεος δηλαδή.

i am -beep-ing anxious man...please someone give me a serious answer...i have cummed before

Ur retarded.. now really.. what kinda sex life u have if ur duration is 2 -5 mins and u only get to do ur "gf" inside 4 or 5 times ? thats retarded.. u sure u ever had sex?

Gregor, GǾGǾS™, IntrigueX, FiGhTeRBosS, lightmagik, Psomas2, NoSti*, Ghost Of Sparta, Coyote™, TheEnd, Liakopoulos1, Noble®  and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

we are worried about the babies gender ;)