St0rm.Net . Rebuilding.

TheVortex

Yeap a adventurer Punisher and an archer KarmaArrows :D they was the best chars !!! LIONNA :)

(Adenturer)Crazy dmg with skills with dagger and crazy critical with bow.. Full Buffs xD

Btw check these 2 videos from the old noobs xD

They havent me... at coli 15 vs 1 :P

Lawl haha stfu noob. in  1vs1 they pwn u.

btw 15vs1?Chuck norris is your father?

ah best char in lionna?Best noob in lionna  KarmaArrows,drgreem,chaosofdeath etC...

ah best char in lionna?Best noob in lionna  KarmaArrows,drgreem,chaosofdeath etC...

you seriously have a prob. All your posts are flame .

//ontopic, when i played there, we could hardly kill the mobs in fg...

Bleder ?? MIxer AND bleder ?? Pfff you are happy ?? tell me ?

1.First don't spam the thread... if you know what is mean  that..

2.(gr) 8a sta po starata sta ellinika. !Filaraki m an kses egw otan epaiza lionna itan o protos mou server eixa ena +10 dagger kai erxomouna coli... xwris buffs...kai erixna 3 atoma mazi averta kai meta kanate eseis dou apo tin alli meria tou coli me rixnate 10 atoma kai xairosastan.. Vasika eixa buffs alla eixa oti na nai.. epeidi aploustata dn iksera poia na parw :/ ...

Ela tora pes mou se enan server na mpw kai an me exeis se dino oti 8es re psile sta isa se milaw ! ..

3.Learn to write english ;(

That's all BBz

PS:Read more carefully .. i dont said i was the best char ! i was said that saggitarius and adventurer was the best classes.. so

4.Learn to read english too. :S

Blender don't speak like that and don't spam!

ok xD

k4rma..

(gr)Dn nomizw na yparxei logos na s apanthsw anyparktos eisoun sto server.apla 0.ithela kai na xera gt  kathosoun kai epezes? afou oute castle pirate oute tpt(kai oute mporousate)

ok xD

k4rma..

(gr)Dn nomizw na yparxei logos na s apanthsw anyparktos eisoun sto server.apla 0.ithela kai na xera gt  kathosoun kai epezes? afou oute castle pirate oute tpt(kai oute mporousate)

Pff sinexizeis ?? :S Den goustaro na malono re ka8e mera.. ! :/

Imoun ena 0 les ?? Isos.. pes to kai etsi.. Den iksera na paizw tote ti na kanoume !

ela tora opou 8es pes mou... Kai mi to perneis toso sovara mi mas pa8eis kai tpt !

Just a game ;p

Des ok isoun kalos me eixes.. Gratz ! Tora 8es na sou dwsw kanena vraveio ? :S

To mikro to ksaderfaki mou pio liges malakies leei

Pff sinexizeis ?? :S Den goustaro na malono re ka8e mera.. ! :/

Imoun ena 0 les ?? Isos.. pes to kai etsi.. Den iksera na paizw tote ti na kanoume !

ela tora opou 8es pes mou... Kai mi to perneis toso sovara mi mas pa8eis kai tpt !

Just a game ;p

Des ok isoun kalos me eixes.. Gratz ! Tora 8es na sou dwsw kanena vraveio ? :S

To mikro to ksaderfaki mou pio liges malakies leei

Re c dn axizei na asxoloumai mazi s.Oloi einai magkes pisw apo tin othoni tous...

Re c dn axizei na asxoloumai mazi s.Oloi einai magkes pisw apo tin othoni tous...

Giati eipa kati ? :S

Poulisa trela ??

Pfff kane kamia toumpa na siner8eis re...

Mi les oti sou katevei diavase ti lew pio pano...

Dn milao allo gt to exoume g@misei to kahmeno to thread ! ...

Mila monos sou...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• When it comes to encrypting passwords, using a strong hashing algorithm like SHA-256 or bcrypt is recommended. These algorithms help ensure that passwords are securely stored and protected from being easily decrypted.
    • ***CLExt L2OFF Extender Premium Account Save - Auto Login***   We would like to sell account panel for save accounts for server owners or self player.  You can login and save your id and pass accounts or delete it etc.       Price: 100 euro.   ***CLExt L2OFF Extender Premium Auto-Farm Macro System*** We would like to sell Auto-Farm Macro System for server owners or self player.  You can add your potions and your macro to farm your character with your standars.       Price: 100 euro.   If you like to order send me DM or skype zoumhs999.
    • Diablo III, the action-packed hack-and-slash RPG developed by Blizzard Entertainment, has captivated gamers worldwide since its release in 2012. Now, imagine a world where Diablo III's source code is opened up to the community, inviting developers and enthusiasts alike to enhance and refine this beloved game. This topic delves into the possibilities, challenges, and community desires surrounding the idea of Diablo III as an open-source project.   Key Points: 1. Defining Diablo III: Diablo III is an action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Sanctuary. Players traverse through randomized dungeons, battling hordes of demons and collecting loot to strengthen their characters. With its compelling storyline, addictive gameplay mechanics, and rich lore, Diablo III has amassed a dedicated fanbase over the years.   2. Open Source Potential: Opening up the source code of Diablo III could unlock a wealth of opportunities for the game's future. Community developers could introduce new features, enhance existing gameplay elements, and address long-standing issues. The modding community, known for its creativity and innovation, could breathe new life into the game by creating custom content, game modes, and user interface improvements. 3. Community Interest: The question arises - would the gaming community welcome the idea of Diablo III becoming open source? Many players are eager to see the game evolve beyond its current state, with enhancements such as improved balance, expanded end-game content, and enhanced multiplayer features. By involving the community in the development process, Diablo III could foster a stronger sense of ownership and collaboration among its players. 4. Challenges and Considerations: While the concept of Diablo III as an open source is enticing, it also presents several challenges. Ensuring the integrity of the game's balance and preventing cheating would be paramount concerns. Additionally, coordinating development efforts and maintaining a cohesive vision for the game could prove challenging in a community-driven environment. However, with proper oversight and collaboration, these obstacles can be overcome. 5. Is Diablo III an MMORPG? Diablo III is often categorized as an action RPG rather than a traditional MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game). While it does feature online multiplayer elements, including cooperative play and player-versus-player combat, it lacks the persistent open world typically associated with MMORPGs. Instead, Diablo III focuses on instanced dungeons and smaller-scale multiplayer interactions. The Benefits of Improvement: Improving Diablo III through open-source development could revitalize the game, attracting new players and re-engaging existing fans. By embracing community-driven innovation, Diablo III could remain relevant and enjoyable for years to come. Additionally, fostering an active modding community could extend the game's longevity and create new opportunities for player expression and creativity.   Source code  
  • Topics