interlude [L2 OFF] L2 Survival REBORN on 1st July! DO NOT miss it!

mrkrebs

www.l2-survival.net

L2 Survival 50x is going to live on the first july 2010.

Lineage 2 Survival is based on the old L2 Survival server. This server is created by the same owner Sawk the actual main dev of server. We fixed the small problems that we had with our old server and will provide the same feature bugless. We wish to provide you the best gameplay possible to enjoy as much as possible Lineage 2.

General Informations:

* Full Interlude OFF Server

* Rate: XP: 50x - Adena: 200x

* Fully working Interlude skills

* Fully retail like skills

* Fully working clan system

* Dance and songs bar working

* Debuff bar working.

* Skill auto learning

* Offline shopping system

* No deleveling bug

* Bugless geodata

* DDOS protection system (by Sawk)

* Active staff

* Fair donations

* Class changer, no quest needed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd class

* Star of destiny in shop

* For the rest of the quest you have to do it yourself

* Most of the teleport spawn are safe

* Castle benefits system

* Over 12 boss with customised drops

Olympiad Informations:

* Interlude OFF Olympiad system

* The olympiad period is 2 weeks

* Olympiad is from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1 everyday

* You need 9 match and 1 wins to be eligible to hero

* The reuse of the skill is reseted after each olympiad match so you are abble to sign in again instantly and not wait for 1 hours for the skill reuse like on the others server

* You can check the hero and olympiad period Here

Buffs Informations:

* Buffs in party only to avoid grief buffing

* 3 hours normal buff

* 3 hours dances and song (siren effect decreased)

* 3 hours prophecies , 20 mins COV

* Cat & Unicorn buff have the normal time

Farming Informations:

* Custom farming system

* Custom ecomic system

* AA droping in Despair, Execution ground , Cruma tower , DVC

* Chaotic farming zone with extra drops

* High level AA droping in Abandoned coal mines, Imperial Tomb

* Life stones spoil in Abandoned Coal mines

* S grad weapon part spoiled in Imperial Tomb

Please put soem anti-bot protect..Cuz on renewal on ACM was like 50 dwarfs on walker.

sawk is working on the bot protection right now. check more infomation on www.l2survival.net.

And dont forget all suggestions are welcome.

Current Nerfs will be no auguments for skills/active/passive/chance

so no double might stacking archers.

Things should be a bit more balanced than previous servers.

And there was a post about siren.

Current Nerfs will be no auguments for skills/active/passive/chance

so no double might stacking archers.

Things should be a bit more balanced than previous servers.

And there was a post about siren.

So whats the point of farming LS ? Failed.

So whats the point of farming LS ? Failed.

who said you'll have to farm ls?lol you failed.

you both failed =]

you will farm ls but the skills will be nerfed.The actives/passives and chances.

It won't boost dramaticaly your stats.

Prolly hateraid did a typo while writting "on" and it turned into "no"..

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• I didnt say i dont know anything but i couldnt find a place to start. a guy here mentioned l2jmobius which is a good place to start. so i searched for it and its actually what i wanted. Now i just need to find a clean client to start. I know how to program and how to do changed to client but its hard to find clean clients. I dont really want to make my server exactly like gracia final. I just want to test out the clients and decide which one works better for me. I dont really like the awakening classes and the newest races. Can you please provide me with a couple of links of different clients so i can test them out before i start my project? As i said i cant really find any clean install client. Thank you in advance
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our cheat for Fortnite game has proven itself in the best way among players, the cheat has good optimization, a beautiful visual appearance and has extensive functionality. And reliable protection and HWID Spoofer give our cheat even more advantages over competitors! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - BattlEye AC: Undetected & Safe - Hyperion AC: Undetected & Safe Our Fortnite cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Aim bone - Silent aim - Smooth - Fov - Distance - Key ESP: - Players - Loot - Vehicles - Traps - Other MISC: - No bloom - No spread - Vehicle flight - Instarevive - Aim while Jumping - Teleport to players within 4m (10m with pickaxe) or teleport downed players to you. - Teleport key - Fov changer REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: No (Engineering works. Will be available again soon). - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: We are offering the best in market Division 2 hacks without detection. If you are wondering where to get the best cheats and hacks for The Division 2, you are at the right place! Our private TD2  hack has been completely undetected since we released it! Also, our cheat has all the most necessary functions such as aimbot, esp, etc. And the limited slots will give even more security to our product. SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - FairFight AC: Undetected & Safe Our The Division 2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Enable aim - No recoil - Silent aim - Aim distance - Aim fov - Draw aim fov - Fov change - Weakspot - Aim hitbox - Head - Neck - Chest - Random ESP: - Enable visuals - Enable radar - Skeleton - Weakspot - Pre-rendering - ESP distance - Radar distance - Auto - Enemy - Name - Blacklist - Whitelist - Custom color - Clear whitelist - Clear blacklist MISC: - Auto fire/Triggerbot - Rapid of fire rate - Shotgun of fire rate - Magic bullets - Fast reload - Unlimited ammo - Shoot in safehouse - Accelerate - Noclip REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • 50% discount for the next 3 copies Price 150 , will try for test server not guaranteed
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics