[Wts]www.l2liberators.com Pack Leave Offers. {INTERLUDE}

As the tittle says i sell this pack : http://l2liberators.com/ the server have 400 - 500 players online

Its almost perfect with lot of fixes and more.

i sell it for 50euro.

payment methods paypal / paysafecards

i pay for you mama pussy you trade for my dig? Son of a bithc you dont have the pack ;) If you have Saw And Share it at all Mother Fucker I AM ADMIN OF L2 LiberatOrS And If You have Ball Share it i have put at pack one command of delete all code and destroer the pack so you dont have Anything x0o0oA0OX0Oa0o0xo Noob! have Fun! In your Fucking World!

i pay for you mama pussy you trade for my dig? Son of a bithc you dont have the pack ;) If you have Saw And Share it at all Mother -beep-er I AM ADMIN OF L2 LiberatOrS And If You have Ball Share it i have put at pack one command of delete all code and destroer the pack so you dont have Anything x0o0oA0OX0Oa0o0xo Noob! have Fun! In your -beep-ing World!

is that truth? Your server has over 200 players online? I cant believe it since you are some kind retard ;/

anyway, glory you should ask him first, reselling a pack is not that good.

is that truth? Your server has over 200 players online? I cant believe it since you are some kind retard ;/

lol i stoll that files he didnt gave them to me.

You guys have to learn how to talk and not to insult. I am pretty sure he would not sell it if it was asked to not ,i have the source code of your server(both core+datapack)too but, that doesn't mean that i have to sell/resell it to another guys since with 50-100-150-200! euros i won't become rich or better so.. think a lil bit before you do shits to the people

btw katara deleting the source doesn't remove the history, as a Dev you should know that but, seems like you aren't.. too bad

i could not find anything that i can't code in the pack so it's useless for me

also katara please delete the whole svn because more ppl gonna download the it.

Ncsoft files are too stolen.

And some guys sell it ;p

The one who leached them is in the Jail, and now ppl does business with the files he leached while he's drinking pee

How ironic

+1 even +10, hes probly a 17 year old low-skilled admin

dont tell anything my friend sargio that noob dont have anything ;) one command and pack deleted! x0oaoo0oax0oa0o have fun!

xaxa idiot you dont know about java thats not exist.

katara its good dev ;)

so.. anyone lock this topic.. 

katara is good dev? hah im not going to comment that.

to the administrators of l2libarators if they try to threat me again im going to share that pack for free :)

share it i say you one command and pack deleted mother -beep-er ;) i wanna join in your mama ass ASS LIKE THAT! Yeah! Go to Hell Kido.O

continue with this style and you are ready to go in banland

share it i say you one command and pack deleted mother -beep-er ;) i wanna join in your mama ass ASS LIKE THAT! Yeah! Go to Hell Kido.O

Are you a clown man? your mouth must be :-X stop talking bullshits

Btw i sell the pack too with the minimal price of 50 cents