[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

Remove those lol skills from dwarfs.. and leave only from one race.. my advice.. u cant do server the same as c3 ia gaming...... forget it...

//agree with Karma

EDIT: Download section BUGGED!

Remove those lol skills from dwarfs.. and leave only from one race.. my advice.. u cant do server the same as c3 ia gaming...... forget it...

well they can they just need to raise this fucking stats and make some new sa on wpns so easy.

There are tattoos with pretty nice bonuses.

well i cant tell my full opinion yet i loged only 2 mins . when i get home tonight ill give it a try 1-2 hours and then ill tell u.

1. Select a race... and put the skills to the dwarfs.. example: All dwarfs will be archers.

2. Each pvp to have a specific amount of money. (For special items like tatoo's , dyes , accesories  + s grade scrolls if the enchant rate is 64 % )

3. Make raid boss to drop 100 % enchant scrolls and make them stronger.

4. Make buffs slot unlimited...

5. Remove the lol class manager and put a script to change automatic to our class.

6. Put a item in our inventory to press it and to auto - teleport to Npc's

because if someone dont manage to do nobless and they kill him again wtf do until he find the npc's ?