interlude [L2J] L2Extra MASS PVP

Xd3sT1nYX

@Xd3sT1nYX hmm...first of all trust me i have no reason to tell lies about any server.....what i said are true and tested for that once to be sure....

Second of all tell me ur name IG cause a mage is MAX 3 skills..plus a dagger with acumen can cast trick without delay....and guess what..i'ts almost 100%...bluff the same crap....have longer cd but lands at about 70%..(and ofc bluff means 100% dead).And u know what..ok dagger suppose to be able to fight mages and have a chance to win..but when a dagger goes 1 v 1 with a gladi.....well...gladi should win EASILY....SO TELL ME Mr Xd3sT1nYX that u OWN all daggers with ur superduper sps...HOW THE FU CK I DO LESS DMG TO A DAGGER OF WHAT A DAGGER DOES TO ME???????I HIT 1300 WITH BLASTER (1700 WITH TRIPPLE..BTW TRIPPLE SUPPOSE TO DO 85% MORE DMG THAN BLASTER...) AND I GET 1700...FROM FRONT...FROM BACK I GET 2500....so tell me is that normal???it should work like that???i seriously doubt that....btw i even got a pala with dagger...just spamming trick..to see how messed up daggers are..

the only problem with mages is that fear lands way too often...

dont be affreed admins and xdestiny is only a little kidzor that take money from dady and momy to make donate in forums and pvp homehosted server...dont worry he just a big donky with out life...

Server is awsome!

And about classes community is really balanced you can find

Sps/Sph/Th/Aw/He/Sr/Necros

You can kill everyone if you know how to play ur class...