interlude [L2J] L2Extra MASS PVP

Xd3sT1nYX

l2extra_banner.png

Opened Now!!

L2Extra.com team is proud to present you an unique style of Lineage2. No more waisting time while trying to boost your level up, instant 80level. In Endure server you're going to experience massive pvp's, you will have change to try out new functions that other servers could only dream of. Server has no Flag or PK stances, you can fight your oponent whenever you want. The only safe place where no fighting takes place is the main city, everywhere else it's a battle field. Everyone fights for themselfs, for a chance to survive and an oportunity to become stronger. Player who kills most oponents will become server Legend, his nickname will turn blue and he will be surrounded with the visual effects...

Additional information

Client version - Interlude (C6).

Server rates - No rates / Auto 80level.

Enchant rates - Retail (66%).

Enchant safe - +3 (Full armor +4), Maximum +16, Donate +12.

SubClass - Auto 80level, including 3rd class, no quests needed.

Noblesse - 250pvp points.

Hero - Changes every 2 weeks, on Friday.

Skills - Working Interlude skills (some of them are still being fixed).

Uptime - 24/7 (excluding errors).

Private Stores - Only in marked zone.

Clans - Removed.

No wipes, unless it's vital,

Auto registration,

Daily updates,

Daily events,

Friendly Administration always willing to help you,

Our custom security system which will prevent malicious software being used,

And much more...

I played in ur server for about an hour...sry to tell u but balance is failed hard .....

Daggers are the GODS there...with gladi..(i have good buffs i can assure u) i give 1700dmg with tripple and get 2500 backstab and 1700 from front(also i got backstab from front a couple of times..).Bluff and switch are 100%....i use war frenzy and still bluff works always and last for 3 seconds...that means i am dead ofc...(i don't have room for resist shock...).I am not gonna play there again since i HATE daggers....kid's char....cause if there is an OP char somewhere that's probably those fools with the knifes.

Also with sps i died with 1 skill 2 times..(i don't use cov..but even if i was he did 5700 on 5300 hp..so what i would left with like 1k???maybe 1.2???whatever.......

If u don't believe me for a reason..well look what kind of chars are "legends"..

Btw i told u in game as well..name RaGe..in case u fix it speak here and maybe i will come back..(even thought i would have lost a lot of time..but whatever)

I played in ur server for about an hour...sry to tell u but balance is failed hard .....

Daggers are the GODS there...with gladi..(i have good buffs i can assure u) i give 1700dmg with tripple and get 2500 backstab and 1700 from front(also i got backstab from front a couple of times..).Bluff and switch are 100%....i use war frenzy and still bluff works always and last for 3 seconds...that means i am dead ofc...(i don't have room for resist shock...).I am not gonna play there again since i HATE daggers....kid's char....cause if there is an OP char somewhere that's probably those fools with the knifes.

Also with sps i died with 1 skill 2 times..(i don't use cov..but even if i was he did 5700 on 5300 hp..so what i would left with like 1k???maybe 1.2???whatever.......

If u don't believe me for a reason..well look what kind of chars are "legends"..

Btw i told u in game as well..name RaGe..in case u fix it speak here and maybe i will come back..(even thought i would have lost a lot of time..but whatever)

Bullshiits, please next time do not try to lyeng and to make fake posts!