[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

Netherlands vs. Brazil 0-3

Simple because of every team play a defensive strike from a really closed defense style even brazil BUT the fact of the matter is brazil leads the world rankings for a reason they are the best in the world and they can play any kind of tactics better than the opponent while on the other hand netherlands is like portugal with ronaldo...build a whole team to 1 man in their case Robben

Uruguay vs. Ghana 0-1

Ghana is just show in my opinion much more better football i really want to see them in the semi finals

Argentina vs. Germany 1-3

Germany going to score just because they are good but Argentina...if the strikers get just a littlebit of more space theres a goal and if messi finally score one..well germany will loose anyway...

Paraguay vs. Spain 0-5

A huge difference beetwen them i think spain will destroy paraguay after seeing todays match against japan(worst match of this wc for sure)

Simple because of every team play a defensive strike from a really closed defense style even brazil BUT the fact of the matter is brazil leads the world rankings for a reason they are the best in the world and they can play any kind of tactics better than the opponent while on the other hand netherlands is like portugal with ronaldo...build a whole team to 1 man in their case Robben

Uruguay vs. Ghana 0-1

Ghana is just show in my opinion much more better football i really want to see them in the semi finals

Germany going to score just because they are good but Argentina...if the strikers get just a littlebit of more space theres a goal and if messi finally score one..well germany will loose anyway...

Paraguay vs. Spain 0-5

A huge difference beetwen them i think spain will destroy paraguay after seeing todays match against japan(worst match of this wc for sure)

ops little typo :D

Argentina vs. Germany 3-1* :D

Agree

Uruguay vs. Ghana 0-1

Uruguay will win.

Argentina is teh best imo

Paraguay vs. Spain 0-5

Agree.

i disagree with you on Netherlands vs. Brazil and with Argentina vs. Germany

Germany will win that

and netherlands to

Brazil just got Lucio and kaka who are doing the job -.-

we got Robben / Van Persie / Kuyt / Elia / Hunterlaar / Sneijder in the forward

ops little typo :D

Argentina vs. Germany 3-1* :D

you betrayed your master! Heil Argentina :D

Bet with me on Argentina vs. Germany in grisom's topic!

2-1 for Germany!

i say 2-0 for germany or smthing

germany will win it for sure

finaly a girl who knows smthing about football haah :D

i disagree with you on Netherlands vs. Brazil and with Argentina vs. Germany

Germany will win that

and netherlands to

Brazil just got Lucio and kaka who are doing the job -.-

we got Robben / Van Persie / Kuyt / Elia / Hunterlaar / Sneijder in the forward

you forget about Robinho,Luis Fabiano,Maicon,Juan,Dani Alves etc etc and the other fact is every brazil player even the goalkeeper can play in any post

you forget about Robinho,Luis Fabiano,Maicon,Juan,Dani Alves etc etc and the other fact is every brazil player even the goalkeeper can play in any post

our forward will win the match

Dutch defence issn't the best in the world

but will stand against brazil good enough that netherlands can score more then brazil !

our forward will win the match

Dutch defence issn't the best in the world

but will stand against brazil good enough that netherlands can score more then brazil !

Netherland is great i admit that they are the 4th in the world rankings but cmon dont tell me you can stand for 90minutes without problem when a kaka robinho maicon luis fabiano quartett runs into you :D

Netherland is great i admit that they are the 4th in the world rankings but cmon dont tell me you can stand for 90minutes without problem when a kaka robinho maicon luis fabiano quartett runs into you :D

they score

but netherlands score more :)

and without any doubt they win from brazil.. and they reech to the finals this year and they will compete vs. Germany as i think :)

After the match with England, Germany is wondering who will be in the final with them and they are not wondering: we will go in final or not.

After the match with England, Germany is wondering who will be in the final with them and they are not wondering: we will go in final or not.

we will see who will win Netherlands or brazil

If brazil win they need to compete vs. Uruguay or Ghana

they should be able to win that easely

If Netherlands win its the same story

so it would be Germany vs. Brazil/Netherlands i think:p