[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

argh stupid missing edit post priv so argentina play top quality football since decades...unlike germany for example

if it is for decades you can't compare Germany with Argentina or Brazil.

All the fame they had was thnx to Maradona and Pele. Nothing more.

Germany is the one who really made history on world cups. It's a fact.

if it is for decades you can't compare Germany with Argentina or Brazil.

All the fame they had was thnx to Maradona and Pele. Nothing more.

Germany is the one who really made history on world cups. It's a fact.

ahahaha yeah when they payed off referres and such yeah :D

and what you said about the fame is only for 2 ppl well im lazy to comment that huge bullshit :)

ahahaha yeah when they payed off referres and such yeah :D

goal with hand doesn't belong to Germany. :)

on match turkey-brazil wasn't german style. :)

and what you said about the fame is only for 2 ppl well im lazy to comment that huge bullshit :)

So you're pretending that Brazil or Argentina had more elite players then Germany on its history? ??? C'mon xD :D

goal with hand doesn't belong to Germany. :)

on match turkey-brazil wasn't german style. :)

So you're pretending that Brazil or Argentina had more elite players then Germany on its history? ??? C'mon xD :D

No i dont talk about goal with hand i talk about things like paying off referre when politics influenced football and that was german style :)

and im not pretending so lets see...

top greatest players ever lived i just add here 10 name because the list is long

1.pele

2.ronaldo

3.romario

4.figo

5.zidane

6.maradona

7.matthaus

8.gerd muller

9.Beckenbauer

10.cafu

So as you see in the top 10(its not made by made thats a public poll made by the Association of Football Statisticians)

4 brazil

3 german

1 portugal

1 french

1 argentina

so the way i see it brazil > germany still

and if i watch the whole top 100 than

15 brazil

11 argentina

18 germany

without names like kaka or robinho or messi or gilberto silva etc etc etc so what we talking about? :)

hes on the list just not in top 10 :) (hes 21.)

that's what I said; no frickin' way Cruijff is not in the t10, or better: not in t5

Don't know what site you look, but I suggest youtube...

PS: ah I found your site; van Basten(12) and Gullit(18) even higher than Cruijff... hmm y w/e

about your discussion: you can have the best players of the world, but that doesn't make you the best team of the world

that's what I said; no frickin' way Cruijff is not in the t10, or better: not in t5

Don't know what site you look, but I suggest youtube...

PS: ah I found your site; van Basten(12) and Gullit(18) even higher than Cruijff... hmm y w/e

about your discussion: you can have the best players of the world, but that doesn't make you the best team of the world

yes you are right but thats what Erol say :)

i say that the most important is the style what you play because if the whole team play the same style aka an offensive one that means high chance to score if the whole team play a defensive one and even the strikers play in defense role well that means greece :D