axaxax sure:D

but if the manage to get a match vs. holland :D

you got powned ^^

Gooooood Luck to Greece Argentina Spain Poland

what about holland :o?

xaxaxaxa we will see :D

they've got big team this year !!

i wish..

i prefer go to final Holland or Greece or Poland or one small team than to see again same teams.. Germany Italy Argentina Brazil...

i wish..

i prefer go to final Holland or Greece or Poland or one small team than to see again same teams.. Germany Italy Argentina Brazil...

spain will win XD

i wish..

Lol how can Poland go to the final if they r not qualified for the world cup???????????????

For all that will bet for World Cup i will give 1 tip

for best scorer vote Seydou Doumbia just bet 1 euro and you will win 201 :)

the most dont even know him So some info :

He is from Ivory Coast Last Season He played on swiss Super League (30 goals on 31 matches) and he changed to ZSKA Moscow for 10 milions Euro.I think he will play on the 1st match Cause Drogba will miss for sure the 1st match and maybe the 2nd also .So if he play good on The first match and score some goals then he will play also on all the matches with Ivory Coast

i personally Know very good the style that the player plays and he is very good look this video :)

I wish the best for the Netherlands; hope Robben recovers :S but I think Brazil or Spain have the best chances

netherlands quarter finals of semi-finals...

if they reach the semi-finals.. they got a posibility to have a match versus Brazil :p

but lauq and i know that the netherlands will be worldchampion this year :D