interlude [L2J]Lineage ][ Sharp PVP/GVE Bartz PvP x800-500 Wiping

˚کe®κ

after +10 is 66% so dont worry

so every1 nab will be with +10 weap minimum, every farmer nab will be with +20 weap... It means that pvp time 1vs1 will be about 5 sec.

And btw mage weap must be with lower chance for enchant. Just imagine mage with AM+20 >_< Its a killing machin

so every1 nab will be with +10 weap minimum, every farmer nab will be with +20 weap... It means that pvp time 1vs1 will be about 5 sec.

And btw mage weap must be with lower chance for enchant. Just imagine mage with AM+20 >_< Its a killing machin

classes are balanced allready tested in my previous server anyway i will have it in my mind

7 days to go! ;D

I want to see the active ppl in the 1st day. I bet that there will be too many!

I hope so.

I and some friends will be moved there so I hope competitive spirit will appear often.

not allowed the Preview Servers

Actually he can post his server to DISCUSS about it (which means both: negative & possitive comments) and also to request for suggestions.

So, I suppose that it's okay. Don't overreact next time..

you can go to spam in other topic plz..

Is turing the l2 world to Angels Vs Demons mode and every faction have one base is in beta mode yet  like Faction engine

this rocks!

Is turing the l2 world to Angels Vs Demons mode and every faction have one base is in beta mode yet  like Faction engine

:o

This server will succes 100%

So many features..

2 days to go :D