Java Codes

Lol i am just kidding :P

Btw i never see him on msn or something maybe he quited l2j he is 25 y/o so he may found a girl or something or even he got married WHO KNows?

He is online now you may get block.

i think Akken is sniffer..

he already messaged me with his imail and it was sniffer.. lol can someone clean that mess? or punish that born retard

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Untrusted.

We made a deal for a long code before xmas.Coded was about 150 euro and he told me that he does not work if he does not receive the money first.For my own reson too ofc i did not give him the whole money i gave him at the start he 1/3=50 euro.He told me that ok he took the money and he told me that at 10/01/2012 he will project ready (code).He disapeared from msn and when i managed to find him at b12/01/2012 he was telling me bullshits that i am not the one that i supposed to eb and so on.AFter some days he askedme some time to make it but guess what...bullshits.So we reached 1/02/2012 and i asked him to fuck the code i told to make smt else that costs the amount of money I HAVE ALREADY PAID.He said ok we dealed for 10/02/2012 and guess...again bullshits.Then he started to flamed me  at msn so i did the same.When i finally tired of his lies and i asked for a refund he told me that he has not the money at his PP and from that time ge stopped speaking me on msn.So lame.

To sum up,that guy scammed me about 50 euro.Untrusted and so lazy.

I do not know what he made with other clients,but he fucked up me.

Untrusted.

We made a deal for a long code before xmas.Coded was about 150 euro and he told me that he does not work if he does not receive the money first.For my own reson too ofc i did not give him the whole money i gave him at the start he 1/3=50 euro.He told me that ok he took the money and he told me that at 10/01/2012 he will project ready (code).He disapeared from msn and when i managed to find him at b12/01/2012 he was telling me bullshits that i am not the one that i supposed to eb and so on.AFter some days he askedme some time to make it but guess what...bullshits.So we reached 1/02/2012 and i asked him to -beep- the code i told to make smt else that costs the a-beep-t of money I HAVE ALREADY PAID.He said ok we dealed for 10/02/2012 and guess...again bullshits.Then he started to flamed me  at msn so i did the same.When i finally tired of his lies and i asked for a refund he told me that he has not the money at his PP and from that time ge stopped speaking me on msn.So lame.

To sum up,that guy scammed me about 50 euro.Untrusted and so lazy.

I do not know what he made with other clients,but he -beep-ed up me.

+1 same sh1ts everywhere . and lazier than any person i've ever seen

Scammer 100% dont give ur money to this person , he is coder but he wont bother do it .

• 3 weeks later...

We dont spam your topic.We are just trying to warn people not to get scammed by you like some other did.Cant we say our opinion?

You only accept positive comments like recommended and etc?

you can't say a word without evidence, if i were a scammer u would report me on paypal or sue me its so simple, using multiply accounts or asking your friends to spam someones topic is against the rules, continue doing it.

p.s. TheMental how can u call me a scammer since you are the one who asked me to do backdoor codes on your pack which is used by your partner ? (irony)