Recruit For C4 L2J Project

So i will start working on summer and i will got some money and i decided to spent money on opening a x15 c4 server Like old times  W/o Donations...

Global GK

Buffer Only PP Buffs

Craft Mana pots

GM Shop till b Grades

and more...

So i recruit devs for C4 Private project of my server 30$ per week in order to got a stable pack for the opening PM me or reply here

Stop being off topic i need dev 1 or 2 and each 15 per week one and good 30 per week

off topic : k soz..

ontopic : u will hardly find C4 PRoj

but i have to rec you this:

http://l2jserver.com/svn/branches/L2_GameServer_c4/

http://www.l2jdp.com/svn/branches/C4_Datapack/

off topic : k soz..

ontopic : u will hardly find C4 PRoj

but i have to rec you this:

http://l2jserver.com/svn/branches/L2_GameServer_c4/

http://www.l2jdp.com/svn/branches/C4_Datapack/

OMG I DONT NEEED A PROJECT!!!!!! I NEED DEVS FOR HELPING IN A X15 PFFF stop posting plzzz

Man..not c4 low rate..think about it

ppl will have no newbie buffs in start..little features..C4 is best for a mid grade..

Hellbound=low rate

pvp=interlude

Gracia=fail ;)

So..make a C4 x30-50 w/o customs and px quest manager for 1-2 or even 3q class , a npc buffer with only buffs (or even with songs/dance no 3q)and a gmshop...i donot think a low rate c4 will succed

ALSO IF YOU WANNA LOW RATE MAKE L2Off noone will join low rate l2j

Man..not c4 low rate..think about it

ppl will have no newbie buffs in start..little features..C4 is best for a mid grade..

Hellbound=low rate

pvp=interlude

Gracia=fail ;)

So..make a C4 x30-50 w/o customs and px quest manager for 1-2 or even 3q class , a npc buffer with only buffs (or even with songs/dance no 3q)and a gmshop...i donot think a low rate c4 will succed

ALSO IF YOU WANNA LOW RATE MAKE L2Off noone will join low rate l2j

If it is well made they will join ok rates will be x30 and anyway i dont wanna go to jail for an idiot off so plz Someone clean it up and Reply only devs that want

I am not a Dev... so I will go off topic. Sorry :(

I wish you the best... I like the features of the server that u want to open ;D It looks like elite 15x (I was playing there more than 2 years, with some breaks)

Also, 30x rates would be nice :)

No-donate, c4 servers FTW

I hope you find some good Devs!!

(Do it as soon as possible, can't w8)

Good luck on it :D

I am not a Dev... so I will go off topic. Sorry :(

I wish you the best... I like the features of the server that u want to open ;D It looks like elite 15x (I was playing there more than 2 years, with some breaks)

Also, 30x rates would be nice :)

No-donate, c4 servers FTW

I hope you find some good Devs!!

(Do it as soon as possible, can't w8)

Good luck on it :D

Thanks i want to touch the retail but with a little increased Features but none is interest here so... i will do +5 the price from 30 goes 35

1 suggestion..

If you had ever played L2TG

this server had more than 2k ppl(x35)C4 but was closed due to ....(i donot know)

when someone tried to open a epilogue l2j more than 200 ppl joined in 1 week just 4 fun(closed again due to noob dev)

So..if you try to revive SOME of this server features you will have a standard 300 ppl community from start and MANY MANY others cz MANY PPL wanna a mid grade c4 server//

1 suggestion..

If you had ever played L2TG

this server had more than 2k ppl(x35)C4 but was closed due to ....(i donot know)

when someone tried to open a epilogue l2j more than 200 ppl joined in 1 week just 4 fun(closed again due to noob dev)

So..if you try to revive SOME of this server features you will have a standard 300 ppl community from start and MANY MANY others cz MANY PPL wanna a mid grade c4 server//

Reply only devs last reply

Work on it guys as soon as possible!!

I'll be waiting for you :D

Good luck!!! (Remember your promise :P , no donate)

Yes man i dont like donates....

If add donates only give items for server alive no to give items

P.S We got 1 Perfect Dev : Matim YooHoo