[Comment N' Rate]Wolverine

That c4d thingy destroys the signature,maybe if you change the blend mode into something else.Text is simple,I'd say GFX shouldn't be placed under the right corner of thunder,though I have no idea about those stuff.

I can see huge improvement

But try to blend the render with the bg.

Cause if you see closer you can see that the render seems like it not in the bg xD

I can show you some techniques to blend it

i think that the c4d's ruin it...cause i smudged around...

Nope not at all.

Listen to what I say

Also fix the lightning

The bg is lighted ( over-I can say in some parts ) in the right and the render in the left ; )

I can't understand why you keep the change JUST the way it is , after billions of bad comments about it -

Experiment with the fonts (dafont.com for interesting ones) , use crippling masks, CHANGE THE COLOUR (100% of your sigs have white text o.o)

Other than that you are improving, if you keep up you'll be able to create really nice siggies in the future.

I can't understand why you keep the change JUST the way it is , after billions of bad comments about it -

Experiment with the fonts (dafont.com for interesting ones) , use crippling masks, CHANGE THE COLOUR (100% of your sigs have white text o.o)

Other than that you are improving, if you keep up you'll be able to create really nice siggies in the future.

you are right...

and thanks

Am I the only who like it?

I think it's awesome.

Let's see:

With the first saw, I saw the background at the left. Then I looked at his face. I read some comments, I look it again and I saw the text.

Which sucks and it's bad placed.