+STR or -STR on dagger?

+STR or -STR ?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. +STR or -STR ?

• +STR
    • -STR

Well, MP is not imfinite xD

Not to mention, that farming with skills is stupid. What if enemies come and you're manaless?

if you know how to play with mana its not also when its about farming it means high rate and high rate means mana potions

FerikoS have truth... it depends on chronicle... it is why on interlude dagger wear weapon demon dagger+mortal blow..... cause no matter of p attack... on gracia epilogue it is managed that you need P attack on dagger too... so +STR = EPilogue , -STR = on interlude :)

client>Epilogue dagger=+str

if you dont know dagger....dont play:)

actually you are the one who dont know shit about it the normal dye for a dagger class as always if we talk about low/mid rate +5dex -5str and its frteeking awsome if you are on highrate you can put on +4con -4str too and thats all +str is useless dont have enough affect to worth it

lol man in client epilogue x2000 hight rate server i test with -str i give 3k dmg back with str 5k lol

yes but with less chance thats 1 also we dont decide based on crappy high rates high rate is not lineage lineage starts under 100x

if you know how to play with mana its not also when its about farming it means high rate and high rate means mana potions

Actually, farmers do not have enemies ^^

guys it depends only on client ... nothing more... and you are speaking here like..i dont know ... if interlude then you str dont need causse no matter about p attack.. and epilogue matter of p attaack so you need str :) it is easy to understand...

lmao guys ofc -STR. u dont need to do dmg with dagger. u use skillz for that. so if u have +3 or +16 dagger it doesnt matter. u will do the same dmg with skillz. dagger is all about skillz. and i am not even a dagger fun player.