+STR or -STR on dagger?

+STR or -STR ?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. +STR or -STR ?

• +STR
    • -STR

If u don't go for -con u can't use +str and +dex....

i hope that he doesnt mean -4 con...-1 i think that is ok..if u put -4 con...you will suffer from stuns..

@interpid hm not really, most of the daggers don't touch them at all

@interpid (2) no, you forgot one zero ^^

@weidsituation yes i'm sure

about stuns, well, you will either have to be a blow jober, or a stun resister, in my opinion i preffer making BLOW dmg than resisting couple of stuns, plus, archers won't stun you, since they won't risk to eat backstab if you hunt them and delay that much, and if they stun, it's 50-50 the risk that you are taking.

about tanks, well that's a diffirent story, and you won't stay to 1v1 with tank, it's pointless, except if you are going in oly, when i should suggest to remove your dyes at all if the opoenent is tank, but you can't know this from before!

@interpid hm not really, most of the daggers don't touch them at all

@interpid (2) no, you forgot one zero ^^

@weidsituation yes i'm sure

about stuns, well, you will either have to be a blow jober, or a stun resister, in my opinion i preffer making BLOW dmg than resisting couple of stuns, plus, archers won't stun you, since they won't risk to eat backstab if you hunt them and delay that much, and if they stun, it's 50-50 the risk that you are taking.

about tanks, well that's a diffirent story, and you won't stay to 1v1 with tank, it's pointless, except if you are going in oly, when i should suggest to remove your dyes at all if the opoenent is tank, but you can't know this from before!

As far as stuns goes i would say it can be done to be resister and damager at the same time with proper buffs/dyes and an overenchanted MJ light + there are many other stun resist item so its not hard