LiamXroy xa0x0a

xKenji

XA-XA-xAxXAXX

WE hack so what?

Do SOMETHING DO SOMETHING

xa0x0a0x0a how do you like this you f*cker... i am unbanned... we members united our powers and beat you:P with the help of mods and admins... (sounds very poetic but it was worth every second of the 4-hour that i was trying to get you....)

P.S. sorry i spammed but he rly annoyed me... and he put -1 karma on me which sux...

Thx admins

agree, but that's a past story i suppose, since they both got banned

imo k4rma & gropacas must get +1, because he and k4rma realised what was happening first and said it to others, they were trying since the first minute to find a solution, like a revolution in a war. Gratz to them :)

LiamXroy you are the worst user MxC ever had.

xa0x0a0x0a how do you like this you f*cker... i am unbanned... we members united our powers and beat you:P with the help of mods and admins... (sounds very poetic but it was worth every second of the 4-hour that i was trying to get you....)

P.S. sorry i spammed but he rly annoyed me... and he put -1 karma on me which sux...

Thx admins

Donnot worrie about the karma,I'll fix that xD

No i don't think that i must get a karma for that !

I banned first and warn the other guyz but i dont this is for a karma reward !

Anyway now all are like before and A-STYLE banned for one more time !!

agree, but that's a past story i suppose, since they both got banned

imo gropacas must get +1, because he and k4rma realised what was happening first and said it to others, they were trying since the first minute to find a solution, like a revolution in a war. Gratz to them :)

Thx NotABastard i would never have thought any members would take notice of our hard work...

Although i do think a karma should not be rewarded as K4rM4 said ;)

ego 8a to pw xuma :P

liamxroy dn 8a 8eles na hsoun mprosta mou ;D  8a se eklaigan to bradu oloi sto spiti s(pateres manes aderfes filoi koumparoi papades prwhn!!!

gia na mhn xsekinaw na s sernw oti exei sxesh me thn lexsh "gamw" traba sto diaolo paliomalakismeno

ego 8a to pw xuma :P

liamxroy dn 8a 8eles na hsoun mprosta mou ;D  8a se eklaigan to bradu oloi sto spiti s(pateres manes aderfes filoi koumparoi papades prwhn!!!

gia na mhn xsekinaw na s sernw oti exei sxesh me thn lexsh "gamw" traba sto diaolo paliomalakismeno

very well said...  liam=ellinas??

mlk eleos dld... tespa tapeinwtiki itta gia esena... 8riambos gia emas ;)

to ksero liam life sux...

R.I.P. for both... Egw twra den katalaba giati efagan unban afou to eixan ksanakamei, tespa... Afta exei h zwh, iparxoun kai noobozwa! (opws kai prwtozwa-noobozwa alla exoun ena eidos nohmosinis afta toulaxiston!)

R.I.P. for both... Egw twra den katalaba giati efagan unban afou to eixan ksanakamei, tespa... Afta exei h zwh, iparxoun kai noobozwa! (opws kai prwtozwa-noobozwa alla exoun ena eidos nohmosinis afta toulaxiston!)

ma... o ekoice den tou ekane unban??

ma... o ekoice den tou ekane unban??

pisteuw pws paizete na gine etsi : O Liam mesw tou acc tou ekoice, me adeia tou, arxise na moirazei -1. O maxtor to katalave kai ekane ban ton ekoice, alla ekeinos tou eipe pws den eftege kai pws htan o liam o enoxos, kai xanagine mod. Meta , ekane unban ton liam kai mazi arxisan na moirazoun ta ban

• 3 weeks later...