[Discussion]Linage ][ Players ^.^

Ok so i made this topic just to discuss what YOU think about l2 players.

For example :

I think Greek l2 players are sometimes n0bz and saying " OMG you owned me! Bug mi frind.Or Helo i are samus. XD

Spanish : ADENA POR FAVOR ADENA PLZ

Romanian : I think they r ok.

Bulgarian : LF bulgarian ppl. And if you are greek~english~spanish they pk you just to show you how awesome they are.

OK your turn now!

Brazil busco clam mi

Spanish mi is dont spiek englishcshch / weipon +?

greek egw ti sena mana/ tis mana psou

poland ja pierdole

xax i absolutely agree with the greek&spanish XDDDDD

Hmm my opinion is that Greek guys are ok (I am also from Greece), except children that are not even 15.... :-X

So Greek children: I dont noou eglis..... pk pk pk.... gamw tin mana sou.... pame pvp.....

Spanish ppl : como estas? adena por favor? habla hubla espaniol? me no now english! They also don't know what is l2 (most of them) and they think that they are Pros cause they have baium ring (in x5000000 servers)

Romanian ppl: They think that they are the team that developed Lineage 2 -.- ......only PvP,PvP,PvP (I never saw one Romanian in an english-speaking low rate server)

Polish ppl: I love them :D I have too many friends from Poland! They are helpfull and they know what is assist :P :P (the thing is that some of them do not know english)

Argentinian ppl: I was in one argentinian clan in a low rate server! They were so kind and so helpfull :)) Also, they were enough organized  :o :) But ... there are some Argentinians that do not even know english! they don't know l2 (ony f1+ spam f2) and they say all time malaka malaka malaka, fuck fuck fuck, to village, and some spanish words I don't remember!

hmm about Brazilian ppl: Only that.... BR! It is enough  ;D

you can't say the whole country is retarded & non-english-speaking just because you met few retarded people in L2. imho this is as dumb topic as this.

hahahaha pro epic question xD

IMHO Everyone's dumb.. this new lineage 2 kiddish community.. destroyed l2 games fun >.>

i think all countries have some bad habbits.

Personally i believe most "hated"(by hated i mean that annoys other ppl most) players are br...never speak english...don't realy know to play l2(not all of em obviously) and pretend pro...Pm u for clan saying "da clan" ur answer is ofc "english pls" their response is "da clan pls" ur again "ENGLISH" and ofc "DA CLAN PLS"(in server with 120 average population i get that pm at least 10 times a day..after the 3d i was not that polite :P)

About greeks(i am a greek my self) seasoned is kinda right..i've met older greeks that act childish as well thought but mainly the problem is the kids.

RO and Polish seems nice ppl..i can't recall any complai against em.Except an admin that put suddently(after 1.5 months rulling there) super duper hax armor only on donate that i've farmed twice in the past but he deleted it both times cause players was complaining about too much "pk"(i am not a bad player...but calling u noob donator when u just farmed 10 hours straight can get u rly pissed of trust me..ofc Br was calling me noob donator and could not understand that "armor is on shop ffs..".

I dunno how these countries are in real life..i am talking 100% about l2 "game-style" and nothing more.

Greeks: some of them are good people, maybe most of them but they are just so impressive like americans: "OMFG ZOMG WTF LOL RLOL ROFL"

Polish: "kurwa", i saw this word more times than hello so I have not very good opinion bout them :D almos they are good in pvp.

Spanish: weapon? sell? do u speek anglish? set +?    nothing more xD

Russian: almost very dedicated players but 99% of the use bots, programs and glitches. :<

Europe: "I will kill u noob, hahahahahaHAHAHhaha!" : D

Polish: im from polish but i hate play on polish servers (or with other polish players), not all of them but most think they are "pr0" and everybody else are noob even when you kill him ;D

Brazilian: if you dont know their language, ignore them...

Romanian: i meet some "ub3r 5up3r h4x0r5" that died on one skill ;D but most of them are cool guys that allways say gf if they died ;)

other ppl i dont remember - they are neutral, not to much bad and good ppl ;p

fLx:

"kurwa" is special word that some polish ppl can't live witouht using it ;p or they dont know how to discuss without using it

Most common Greek "insults" and phrases.

"men plz adena item i noob not give mi i to leave server men plzzzzz"

"go fack kid u go mather"

"sack mi dig men"

"i mach scarey u mother come give milk"

"men i noob u bug xaxaxaxa i give ban"

"if make ks mi i give ban your !"

"retardet kid i fack i mather"

I am kinda afreid to tell u my opinion about ppl in L2 coz i would definitely get a ban or smth.

I will just say that. I like to talk with the english speaking ppl.