[L2OFF]★★★Lineage ][ Craze★★★Started 27 May 2010★★★

SummerCraze

For what? PPl wont play active buffers in pvp server. i have seen it be4 and it failed

there's this thing called ''balancing classes''. With retail-like 3rd class buffs time, everyone ofc will have an orc's tail, but it'll be a bit more balanced server..

I dont get it.. how is boxed WC going to balace classes. Ppl still have cov on all the time

exactly right! i see no point making 3rd buffs 20 min cause that wont balance or change anything

I dont get it.. how is boxed WC going to balace classes. Ppl still have cov on all the time

for example, ppl can't/don't want to box, so they rather pvp without COV and if it lasts 3 minutes means you have to w8 for re-use as well. Aaaand it'll make the bot-classes more popular than they are now.

Same question - why does people prefers to play 30x L2off with retail-like buffs than 3000x L2j where's Cov and other shits at buffer, eh?

P.S. what's the lowest rate server you've played? 100x?

for example, ppl can't/don't want to box, so they rather pvp without COV and if it lasts 3 minutes means you have to w8 for re-use as well. Aaaand it'll make the bot-classes more popular than they are now.

Same question - why does people prefers to play 30x L2off with retail-like buffs than 3000x L2j where's Cov and other shits at buffer, eh?

P.S. what's the lowest rate server you've played? 100x?

3 min or 20 min cov doesnt  matter at all... ppl wont play WC as main. 3000x l2j sux coz non of those server has limited buffslots.

About low rates servers.. i have played in 5x -10x a lot and if i want to play with retail buff times ill join a low rate server again.