[WTS]L2 OFF Ranking Scripts! - NEW

Hello, since everybody is searching for L2 OFF ranking scripts i decided to make a set of them , and sell them.

My Package has:

- Raid Boss Status - http://img232.imageshack.us/i/raidboss.png/

- Top 10 PVP - http://img714.imageshack.us/i/pvpu.png/

- Top 10 PK - http://img179.imageshack.us/i/71427057.png/

- Nobless Status - http://img29.imageshack.us/i/nobless.png/

- Hero Status - http://img33.imageshack.us/i/herorf.png/

Price will be around 10$ , contact me at josh_the_daring@yahoo.com, peace out!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Piotress, i doubt about that, and don't judge someone until you don't know him like that: "He is scammer but i dont have proof" , you know what? You're a random kid and a no lifer but i don't have a proof. (That was an example) , about piotress he requested from me to make for him From L2 OFF->L2Java for his new fail server l2 addicted, so i accepted and started to work, i worked about 6 hours for him.. he said he'll pay me via WU. So i said fine. After 6 hours of work i told him if he can go to bank and send me the money we talked. He said yes , i'll go.. I was on his pc everything i've done was on TV on his pc. He said his name is "David R.. can't remb" he said he's from Spain, and he's a teacher there. i said fine cool, after he camed "FROM THE BANK" he said done, he have me that code from WU, but it was of 9 letters and it should be from 10, i didnt realized and when i wanted to try online to check if its true, i saw its from 9 so i said give me please the right one, he said.. lol i threw the paper on the window.. from the 13 th floor.. Erm.. that sucks i said.. so he said i need to wait until tomorrow. Okay, i already realized he's going to scam me so... somehow i saw on maxcheaters  YOUR IP IS: BEEP , checked it .. he was from Romania... so i said WOW awesome.. deleted all my work, and left. so the real scammer here is piotress, peace out guys, he's just a kiddo .. so.. if you're interested in my work pm me! CHEERS

Piotress, i doubt about that, and don't judge someone until you don't know him like that: "He is scammer but i dont have proof" , you know what? You're a random kid and a no lifer but i don't have a proof. (That was an example) , about piotress he requested from me to make for him From L2 OFF->L2Java for his new fail server l2 addicted, so i accepted and started to work, i worked about 6 hours for him.. he said he'll pay me via WU. So i said fine. After 6 hours of work i told him if he can go to bank and send me the money we talked. He said yes , i'll go.. I was on his pc everything i've done was on TV on his pc. He said his name is "David R.. can't remb" he said he's from Spain, and he's a teacher there. i said fine cool, after he camed "FROM THE BANK" he said done, he have me that code from WU, but it was of 9 letters and it should be from 10, i didnt realized and when i wanted to try online to check if its true, i saw its from 9 so i said give me please the right one, he said.. lol i threw the paper on the window.. from the 13 th floor.. Erm.. that sucks i said.. so he said i need to wait until tomorrow. Okay, i already realized he's going to scam me so... somehow i saw on maxcheaters  YOUR IP IS: BEEP , checked it .. he was from Romania... so i said WOW awesome.. deleted all my work, and left. so the real scammer here is piotress, peace out guys, he's just a kiddo .. so.. if you're interested in my work pm me! CHEERS

So in other words... you did the same thing, only.. your proofless gesture we should take for granted lol?

anyway... http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=151885.0 i suppose this does it.

Piotress, i doubt about that, and don't judge someone until you don't know him like that: "He is scammer but i dont have proof" , you know what? You're a random kid and a no lifer but i don't have a proof. (That was an example) , about piotress he requested from me to make for him From L2 OFF->L2Java for his new fail server l2 addicted, so i accepted and started to work, i worked about 6 hours for him.. he said he'll pay me via WU. So i said fine. After 6 hours of work i told him if he can go to bank and send me the money we talked. He said yes , i'll go.. I was on his pc everything i've done was on TV on his pc. He said his name is "David R.. can't remb" he said he's from Spain, and he's a teacher there. i said fine cool, after he camed "FROM THE BANK" he said done, he have me that code from WU, but it was of 9 letters and it should be from 10, i didnt realized and when i wanted to try online to check if its true, i saw its from 9 so i said give me please the right one, he said.. lol i threw the paper on the window.. from the 13 th floor.. Erm.. that sucks i said.. so he said i need to wait until tomorrow. Okay, i already realized he's going to scam me so... somehow i saw on maxcheaters  YOUR IP IS: BEEP , checked it .. he was from Romania... so i said WOW awesome.. deleted all my work, and left. so the real scammer here is piotress, peace out guys, he's just a kiddo .. so.. if you're interested in my work pm me! CHEERS

I dont have proofs because 3-4 guys told me it, but they are good friends of me

and i trust them.. So next time watch your mouth.I will search about proofs and be sure that i will find.

I dont have proofs because 3-4 guys told me it, but they are good friends of me

and i trust them.. So next time watch your mouth.I will search about proofs and be sure that i will find.

look at the topic above.. we have all the proofs we need rlly.

• 5 weeks later...