[Help]does anything like this exist

cees

hello!... i'm new here and i only joined for one thing only.. i want to know if there is any cheat/ hack / tool/ that can prevent admins recordin a demo on me using amx_demo?

i'm and admin and i know about anti-SS so i don't check players using amx_ss or amx_screen... i just exec a command on them that stars recording a demo on their computer and ask for the demo but some of them tell me that there is no demo saved on their pc.... so i presume that you "max cheaters" would know everything about this :D

so... do they lie or it's just a bug and the demo doesn't save?

hello!... i'm new here and i only joined for one thing only.. i want to know if there is any cheat/ hack / tool/ that can prevent admins recordin a demo on me using amx_demo?

i'm and admin and i know about anti-SS so i don't check players using amx_ss or amx_screen... i just exec a command on them that stars recording a demo on their computer and ask for the demo but some of them tell me that there is no demo saved on their pc.... so i presume that you "max cheaters" would know everything about this :D

so... do they lie or it's just a bug and the demo doesn't save?

Tag Added.

Such a tool dosnt exist.

Maybe in future but i'm not sure.

Also to avoid tools&others is better to make a demo with record not with the admin comand.

And you dont must to stay after the player,to wait the demo.

And yes they lie about the demo bug.

i like to make a demo in their computer so that i'll see what they see on their monitor... if i make demo with record i'll just record what i see as a spectator...

one part of the problem is that windows can;t save files with special characters ...

i like to make a demo in their computer so that i'll see what they see on their monitor... if i make demo with record i'll just record what i see as a spectator...

one part of the problem is that windows can;t save files with special characters ...

Install the plugin wich restrict ~` names,thats all.