[L2J] Lineage II Genoxide

Gxz

fail server with 10 players online the server lags . rofl

+ website sux. gl with the fail

Spam topic... server has 180 ++ players. The fact that i posted in the topic about you "Scamming" does means that you can now spam in my topics saying fake bullsh1ts.

Reported.

xaxa dude everyone that joined that server know that the server lags with 10 players .

anyway once more gl with that fail. believe me you will need it :D

retard you cant just come to topics and say for example server lags and has 10 players when it has 180 and when u didnt even checked the server cause i talk about you in a scam topic that u made...

Request dekarma and clean posts pls

You got banned in forums cause you said: Admin idiot bla bla bla. Learn how to talk to administrators, i am not your brother or someone else you can talk like this...

I asked if you are idiot . I didnt say that you are. Anyway here i got the answer .

xaxa dude everyone that joined that server know that the server lags with 10 players .

anyway once more gl with that fail. believe me you will need it :D

where you see 10 ppls ??? cuz i see 170 ++ ppl the lag exist but dont say 10 ppls if you havent check the svr you cant say anythink

where you see 10 ppls ??? cuz i see 170 ++ ppl the lag exist but dont say 10 ppls if you havent check the svr you cant say anythink

I think i found the problem check now and tell me if it lags...

are you sure chance is 80% cause at +7-8 brokes

yes lol ofc i am sure. Its just luck xD