[HELP]Subclass

Bobi

Question

L2jBrasil Rev 995

I need help because some time when ppl change subclass they are don`t have animation like level Up

and then they are buged server and server block now , not all time but many time

Any ideas how to fix it ?

it's your mistake friend

i don't have this kind of problem.

my mistake ? what u mean ? im nothing change in core this l2jbrasil pack is total buged

yes you don`t have problem like me when i test server in local alone 3-4 days but now when have 80+ ppl l2jbrasil pack is total buged

look in l2jbrasil forum how much ppl cry with something stupid problems like core buged

so you cant fix it ? and other problem?

most of the times the problem is at the pc if your processor and your connection are low there is the problem... the players are laggin and the animations are not shown

most of the times the problem is at the pc if your processor and your connection are low there is the problem... the players are laggin and the animations are not shown

i have good dedicated server

then post it to l2jbrazils forums they know what they touched in the classes so its their work not our.

from 5 days i waiting someone to answer me how to fix this but no one from L2jBrazil Forum tell me how to fix it

some peoples calling that projects DEAD !

use something fresh mine men... leave those idiots ...

idiots? don't offend me

dead project? so what i use l2jserver without problems :) poof!

Quote from Setekh:

L2JInfinity: What is that? O_o - Realteks pack.. that actually failed again and closed

L2JBrasil: Started by a Guma kid, that currently is not so active.. the project is a assembly of c/p code from l2j server and other packs that can be leached

L2JEqual: Was lame. and Minutis is not doing anything publicly at the moment, im actually teaching him stuff and improving his skills xD, he is working now on a private source code.

idiots? don't offend me

dead project? so what i use l2jserver without problems :) poof!

l2jserver is an exception they are strange in the bug reports but they are fixing it...

l2jbrazil ? 0xa00 pathethic peoples have a forum but no they know only c/p and that it...

and when users have problems they are trying to make that is not their falt about the shits whats happening with their  typo and c/p project....

my mistake ? what u mean ? im nothing change in core this l2jbrasil pack is total buged

yes you don`t have problem like me when i test server in local alone 3-4 days but now when have 80+ ppl l2jbrasil pack is total buged

look in l2jbrasil forum how much ppl cry with something stupid problems like core buged

look

1.your english suck hard,i can't understand a shit.

2.post a video or a picture

3.Explain more carefully why the subclass is not working

4.i am testing brasil pack too.That's why i could not commit so much the last week'

5.maybe it's your fault couldn't be?

If it is total bugged, change the pack.

look

1.your english suck hard,i can't understand a shit.

2.post a video or a picture

3.Explain more carefully why the subclass is not working

4.i am testing brasil pack too.That's why i could not commit so much the last week'

5.maybe it's your fault couldn't be?

3 Time i post you image with random problems and you don`t make nothing

Like this :

14653138.jpg

Subclass Work bug same time when any players try to change sub they are buged

For example: Basic class : Tyran change to Warlord

1. They don`t see animation(animation like level up) when change subclass

2. In stats windows they see Class: Warlord in Skill list they have Tyrant skills

omg dude i just get your pack and change rate,skills,items stats and nothing other

i don't have none of those problems that you mentioned

the screen's problem is db's problem in clan_notices table

sub class is normally changing

and the skill list is ok

message me with your server's ip.