My return in sig creating (Preview here)

I think it needs some fixes...bring opinions plx plox :D (and rates Of course :D )

207821t.png

(please notice that this version is made after 6 glasses of black label johnie walker,

and 2 weed cigs... :$)

2cx7zhy.png

No borders = No sig.

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOOk fail

OnTopic:

Nothing to attract me on that signature and say ":O it's soooooo amazing".

You could make the render fit more with the backgroud which I liked, I have to say..I also liked the lighting effects on the BG.

The text sucks.These font has nothing to do with the whole theme of the signature.Also, I didn't like the render because It doesn't seem to be high quality, it seems like blured.

OnTopic:

You could make the render fit more with the backgroud which I liked, I have to say..I also liked the lighting effects on the BG.

The text sucks.These font has nothing to do with the whole theme of the signature.Also, I didn't like the render because It doesn't seem to be high quality, it seems like blured.

Whatever..My opinion

OnTopic:

the render looks like this cause its motion blured behind,

low quality? :s

not at all :D

I think it needs some fixes...bring opinions plx plox :D (and rates Of course :D )

207821t.png

i dont like it :/

wrong lighting

bad text

LQ render :/

I don't like the text mate, it just doesn't fit in this sig... I mean come on, some caligraphic letters next to a hardcore soldier? Think about it.

The lighting is weird - the sun is next to his head , to the right, but he is bright from the left o.O

and I kinda think the render's quality is a bit bad - I can't tell if it is a real guy or a virtual soldier from a game.

Wrong lighting is one of the worst stuff in signature.If you're unsure, of how to make it, then don't please. :)

About the text, DAMN, wait for the video tutorial I'm preparing...

Wrong lighting is one of the worst stuff in signature.If you're unsure, of how to make it, then don't please. :)

i am waiting too 8)

I will be waiting mate :)