Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

that's epic

poor funboys of Apple keep giving money for less spec's

http://allthingsd.com/20110829/screenshot-of-steve-jobss-calendar-comic/

that's epic

poor funboys of Apple keep giving money for less spec's

http://allthingsd.com/20110829/screenshot-of-steve-jobss-calendar-comic/

You stilll have a shitty device with a shitty OS.Yeah about your specs they are useless cause they are really low quality and as I said after 3 months they are for trash.

Haters please stay out of this topic. Use your super-android device with the thousand of security holes and leave Apple and iOS alone. And about the computers you keep using windows with the unlimited errors just because you can play games. I'm sure all of you, have never used an iMac or a macbook pro. I have an iMac and i'm 100% happy with this. I have never regret it. It's so beautiful and i don't have a single problem with this.

Haters please stay out of this topic. Use your super-android device with the thousand of security holes and leave Apple and iOS alone. And about the computers you keep using windows with the unlimited errors just because you can play games. I'm sure all of you, have never used an iMac or a macbook pro. I have an iMac and i'm 100% happy with this. I have never regret it. It's so beautiful and i don't have a single problem with this.

well even i am hater you must accept that mac is just for multimedia not an "OS"

friends designers photoshopers and etc. are using mac laptops and PC's cause thats easier and a more beautiful interface

accept that ordinary users are more and thats why windows have more

well even i am hater you must accept that mac is just for multimedia not an "OS"

friends designers photoshopers and etc. are using mac laptops and PC's cause thats easier and a more beautiful interface

No, it's not only for multimedia. Mac is for working. And yes more ordinary users use mac. But hating them only for their "low" graphic card and their high prices is bad. The OS of them with their hardware is perfect! But you have to know that you can play many games on mac. Not like Devil may cry or other heavy games. Of course you should not buy a mac if you a gamer.

its really good laptops after 1500 euros cause of their really nice interface thats why most designers and that nabs makes cinema effects buying apple but its too bad that high price really thats why i hate apple...

1 nice screen... 2560 x 1440

I'm an apple hater but i really consider buying iPhone4S.

No, I'm not an apple whore and I won't buy 4k in worth in shit that i could buy cheaper without the apple trademark. I just find this phone compatible with my needs and pretty well balanced in every side.

I have xperia arc right now, I never said i don't need it anymore but i find iPhone4S more comfortable with me.

How could YOU KID know. You're getting on my nerves. Multimedia means image editing, video editing, programming, photos, friends and so much more. When you get mature and sto play L2, you might be able to understand the power of a true OS. For know, stay on "Not Responding" notices and be happy.

Excelent speech, i listened the whole video.

Its a shame that good people get attacked by cancer. Yeah, its incredible how he accepts the fact, that he will die soon.

No, it's not only for multimedia. Mac is for working.

That's true i use a mac for music production for example.

That's true i use a mac for music production for example.

Macs are more usefull for video and music production, if someone buys a mac for gaming he sucks hard on his opinions or he rather have something shiny and expensive than something better in the half price with 2x better perfomance

How could YOU KID know. You're getting on my nerves. Multimedia means image editing, video editing, programming, photos, friends and so much more. When you get mature and sto play L2, you might be able to understand the power of a true OS. For know, stay on "Not Responding" notices and be happy.

who you call kid nab? cry more i don't play l2 and what i do and say i searched deeper than you do fanboy

better shut your mouth than attacking to me in what i am saying

if was the true OS then why only 4% of ppl using it?

get that the technology that apple has is bought by Samsung and just shut up

even the screen they wanted to make it flexible for the crashes and even this HTC sensation got it