Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Haters should stay out of the topic since they don't have any argument to discuss with us.

@Simmo: Your next step, is ban.

Thanks

Haters should stay out of the topic since they don't have any argument to discuss with us.

@Simmo: Your next step, is ban.

Thanks

Blane haterz have 10times more argument than you think the problem is most of them just what they think and not the reality :P

Depends on for what you would use it.

Facetime - really bad experience its actually worse than any other version for ex the HTC ones on hardware and android ones on software side.

Retina display - marketing bs nothing special just a screen with higher bitrate.

HD video recording - its fake hd like youtube so...

game center - everything has a gamecenter these days.

Depends on for what you would use it.

Facetime - really bad experience its actually worse than any other version for ex the HTC ones on hardware and android ones on software side.

Retina display - marketing bs nothing special just a screen with higher bitrate.

HD video recording - its fake hd like youtube so...

game center - everything has a gamecenter these days.

Actually I want it for everything it has but special for music. I thought instead of a mp3 player why not have a cool apple iPod touch? :D

If you do have the money, then buy it. Both Retina Display & Game Center would give you a fascinating experience. In case you want to save some money and you only want to hear some music, then just buy a regular mp3 player.

If you do have the money, then buy it. Both Retina Display & Game Center would give you a fascinating experience. In case you want to save some money and you only want to hear some music, then just buy a regular mp3 player.

I thought instead of a mp3 player why not have a cool Apple iPod touch? :D

Apple added more informations about their new os called lion.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/lion

Leopard, Lion, ... the next os will be called Tiger, or Puma and any kind of cat lol :D

btw, the os will be awesome

Leopard, Lion, ... the next os will be called Tiger, or Puma and any kind of cat lol :D

haha...Tiger was the os before leopard :P

Macbook pro updated. Check their new specs..

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_pro?aid=AIC-WWW-NAUS-K2-BUYNOW-MACBOOKPRO-15-INCH&cp=BUYNOW-MACBOOKPRO-15-INCH

Leopard, Lion.. Any other animal? The next will be Puma or Panther, for sure!

:3

Well, i always wanted to buy iphone4, but in our country its like 20,000,- CZK, its like 1000 EUR. So, its quiet expansive.. But i really want it, so i am in all competitions, and maybe some day i get it :D))