Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

i already have an imac 27inch it's realy rocks i love it You Can Do anything On it! <3

Guys Go Buy One You Will Never Say Damn I Spend To Much Money For This Mac...

2.000 Euros For Mac? It's To Much But You Will Never Have to Change Something On it...!  Like a Normal PC

You Buy It 500 Euros? Something Will Hapend And You will have to Change a CPU etc etc... So The Price It's Not Be 500.. It's Like 500 + The Extra You Pay For Fix it...

i already have an imac 27inch it's realy rocks i love it You Can Do anything On it! <3

Guys Go Buy One You Will Never Say Damn I Spend To Much Money For This Mac...

2.000 Euros For Mac? It's To Much But You Will Never Have to Change Something On it...!  Like a Normal PC

You Buy It 500 Euros? Something Will Hapend And You will have to Change a CPU etc etc... So The Price It's Not Be 500.. It's Like 500 + The Extra You Pay For Fix it...

Welcome to the club m8.Stick with us in the topic.You may help me with the questions and stuff...

Blane im really confused on what is the best PC for me.. I mean OK i have seen the video but im not in any category because im gamer also i am a typical user and also i Design a little bit... (also i want to start programing...) do you think an iMac will suit me?

Ok that's a really bad situation for me! I have a change to buy my iMac 27" on Monday but tomorrow i start (panelinies) and i will end 20 June. I dont really want to buy it now cause i will "burn" myself ! I don't know what to do...But i think i will not buy it now ;/

Are you a strict gamer? I mean, you always want to play the latest games and BETAs? If you play like 2-3 games as a normal gamer, then yes, mac will fit you. Designing, programming and multimedia are really enjoyably good in mac.

Are you a strict gamer? I mean, you always want to play the latest games and BETAs? If you play like 2-3 games as a normal gamer, then yes, mac will fit you. Designing, programming and multimedia are really enjoyably good in mac.

not a strict ok but i want l2 and dota.. (the latest l2 )

4rth video is up guys! :D

Another question :D

Where i can find printers and scanners for Apple ? And what's their prices ?

Normal printers should work with Apple.Mine is working (HP)

not a strict ok but i want l2 and dota.. (the latest l2 )

Then you won't have any problem for games in mac. :)

Don't forget "Bootcamp"

Please give some feedback for the latest video.It's about applications that many of you waited for.Make questions or whatever! :D

See you around guys,

-Blane

I saw the video. Man....Mac are so simple...! :D they are fck awesome!!

One question...With the Adium program i can use my webcam ?