Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Since we have blane here what we need apple website ;D

Does it worth paying few euros more?

http://www.plaisio.gr/Laptop-Netbook-GPS/Notebook/Laptop/Apple-Macbook-Pro-Mc118Gr-A-APCMBMBPRNH5.htm

http://www.plaisio.gr/Laptop-Netbook-GPS/Notebook/Laptop/Apple-Macbook-Pro-MC371ZH-A.htm

My last Question

Of course it worths the money.Imagine that there's no big change in the money you'll give.I mean yes.Do it.

The 2nd video is amazing too and sorry if its offtopic but how can i be convinced by Apple to buy an iMac with those sh1tty prices for the products they offer????Why pay for an iMac 27'' when i can buy a 50x times better computer????It does not make any sense wanting to buy those computers at all....I can not see any real points getting a Mac.And yes i watched the videos ;)

Probably you don't get it.First of all, I'm not here to convince you.But since the 50x times better computer is using windows, it will never be the same experience as the iMac 27".If you want, you can wait to see what is the power of the MacOSX in the next videos.

i think it's too expencive! i'd rather order it from the UK or the US

Don't forget, that coming from US, will cost you the same money, as you buy it here from Greece.If you travel to US, then yes.In UK the prices are not that lower, believe me.

Hope I helped you all :)

-Blane

Blane I would like to ask you if I should wait iPad to be released at Greece to buy it or I should buy it from US from ebay. I mean prices will have a big difference ?

Blane I would like to asky you if I should wait iPad to be released at Greece to buy it or I should buy it from US from ebay. I mean prices will have a big difference ?

Yeah, everytime in Greece, the prices are too high.But imagine, that if you get it from US then you have to pay for the taxes and stuff, so the price should be high anyway.The best way is to travel there, buy it and then come back.The cheapest way :D

Some questions :)

1. The games that apple have in their site are compatible with mac right ? I mean...They play 100% ?

2. You may need to format your mac ? Is it a difficult process ?

3. I have 5.1 speakers. Can i use them to my iMac 27" ? And if not...The Macs have embedded speakers ?

Some questions :)

1. The games that apple have in their site are compatible with mac right ? I mean...They play 100% ?

2. You may need to format your mac ? Is it a difficult process ?

3. I have 5.1 speakers. Can i use them to my iMac 27" ? And if not...The Macs have embedded speakers ?

1. If apple has it in their website, then yes they're playing. (wtf? :P)

2. IIIIIIF you want to format it (really not needed), you can just put the disc and go on.It's not difficult no.

3. Almost every hardware is currently supported even without drivers.If it's not, then of course it has built-in speakers (and veeeery good ones).

3. Almost every hardware is currently supported even without drivers.If it's not, then of course it has built-in speakers (and veeeery good ones).

I made the same question in another forum about mac and he told me that if they have the pin which goes in pc's tower is not compatible with mac.

Your speakers should have somethin' like 3 cables (red, white, and yellow).Well those types are supported, but I'm telling again, if they're not, then there should be an accessory for your needs.I thought you were talking about the drivers or something.But believe me, iMacs have some great speakers, built-in the screen.

Yeah, everytime in Greece, the prices are too high.But imagine, that if you get it from US then you have to pay for the taxes and stuff, so the price should be high anyway.The best way is to travel there, buy it and then come back.The cheapest way :D

One friend of mine bought it from there and it costed about 500 euros but it was 16 gb wifi. Well it's not the cheapest if  you think that you must pay a lot to airplane tickets xD

Your speakers should have somethin' like 3 cables (red, white, and yellow).Well those types are supported, but I'm telling again, if they're not, then there should be an accessory for your needs.I thought you were talking about the drivers or something.But believe me, iMacs have some great speakers, built-in the screen.

Yes they have cables but i dont remember the colors and the number of them. I'm gonna check them tommorow! You know the name of this accessory and where i can find it ?

One friend of mine bought it from there and it costed about 500 euros but it was 16 gb wifi. Well it's not the cheapest if  you think that you must pay a lot to airplane tickets xD

Well yeah, I was talking about, you know, that you go for vacations or something, and you buy it from there :P.Now if it costs 500 euros, then I think it's a good chance.Here in Greece, I think it should cost something like 600 euros or less not sure, not announced yet.

Yes they have cables but i dont remember the colors and the number of them. I'm gonna check them tommorow! You know the name of this accessory and where i can find it ?

Check this out.In the worst case, you should have 2.1 sound.

Of course it worths the money.Imagine that there's no big change in the money you'll give.I mean yes.Do it.

Don't forget, that coming from US, will cost you the same money, as you buy it here from Greece.If you travel to US, then yes.In UK the prices are not that lower, believe me.

Hope I helped you all :)

-Blane

Thnx for replying.Imma about to order it.I wish i wont regret it

i loved apple via iPhone 3G :D

i will buy a macbook soon anyway :P

well you are not the only that loved apple cause of iPhone xD

Important: From today 12/05/1010 Mac support Steam ! You can read more Here

So...That means that we can play every game ? ;D

http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Check in the footer.

Thnx for replying.Imma about to order it.I wish i wont regret it

well you are not the only that loved apple cause of iPhone xD

There's no chance you regret it.If you want to be 100% sure, check the programs you're using in windows and see if they're available (even with a different name), which I'm sure they are, find your favorite games, then buy it.You can wait for the next video also ;)

-Blane