Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

yes, thats the problem?

Yeah, macosx can't recognize NTFS formatted drives. You should try a program... google it. (how to write on NTFS from mac or something ;-))

Yeah, macosx can't recognize NTFS formatted drives. You should try a program... google it. (how to write on NTFS from mac or something ;-))

okay buddy, thanks :)

I must backup the iPhone in order to update it?

What happens when it has jailbreak?

Make an update in order for you to be sure. I really think it has no problem when you jailbreak it. I mean, it just remains the same as before but take backup if you want to be sure about it.

Hey, iv got problem with my iPhone 3GS 32GB.

Sometimes when i listen to music (iPod function), sound getting louder and quieter, randomly. It happens when my phone is locked and unlocked.

I had some troubles with Cydia (WinterBoard) but I uninstalled that shit. For 1-2 month everything worked fine, but from like 1 week i have same problem with sound ;/

Its annoying thing, especially for me, cuz i listen to music everyday for few hrs :(

I tried to restart phone but it doesnt works.

Technically phone is in perfect condition, never dropped or something like this. No scratches on screen... So im wondering it can be software problem?

If u can help me pls email me - tau89@o2.pl

got my iphone 3GS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know any good app for identyfing songs?

Shazam Encore. U have to pay for it, but its very nice. I never had situation that he didnt recognize song...

• 3 weeks later...

You could search the error code in google...

i do, it redirects me to apple site and telling me that i may have problem with "bonjour" (wtf is this) or the firewall is blocking the connection to Apple.

P.S my iPhone is jailbreaked, could apple found out that i used to jailbreak the phone and blocked me?

i do, it redirects me to apple site and telling me that i may have problem with "bonjour" (wtf is this) or the firewall is blocking the connection to Apple.

P.S my iPhone is jailbreaked, could apple found out that i used to jailbreak the phone and blocked me?

make a restore and then try updating

that's the point, i want to restore it and when it starts to restore, it first attempts to update the iOS and then restore it

Hmm, this is the pc that you've first added your songs, in simple world the sync pc. ?