[L2J] ★★★ Lineage 2 Fort International ★★★

Kidding right? Check server out and tell me if tank can be killed by one mage with +0 items? You Kidding, no way.

Well dumbass i checked it i am a tank Pala FUll epic +7/Dyna sword +7/Shield+7/raid jewels +7/ Custom tatto +7/ and went to a mage with all this +0 and he raped me so easy this srv sucks,

Well dumbass i checked it i am a tank Pala FUll epic +7/Dyna sword +7/Shield+7/raid jewels +7/ Custom tatto +7/ and went to a mage with all this +0 and he raped me so easy this srv sucks,

you must be the biggest noob ever i guess, this are no posible, do you take soulshots, buffs, have full  hp? becouse last days i see only tanks inside server becouse them pwnz, so? let me guess, first time inside l2?

you must be the biggest noob ever i guess, this are no posible, do you take soulshots, buffs, have full  hp? becouse last days i see only tanks inside server becouse them pwnz, so? let me guess, first time inside l2?

rofl tard i play l2 since c2. Plus i played official for 1 year get lost .

rofl tard i play l2 since c2. Plus i played official for 1 year get lost .

so you should know that, one tank cant be killed by one mage w/o items, Becouse i can see players like Neviras, Nanomachia, DevilB1tch and other ofcours which are paladin and them are on top list. Also if you check forum, you would see that players make report that paladin are overpowered, Conclusion, you are noob.

END HERE

Server is nice but balance sucks. If you fix the paladin, then it will be great. Paladin can kill all class. Its immortal on pvp.

Actually all tanks are really powerful.. i tested SK there.. with crappy gear i killed every1 but other tanks

Other than paladins that obviously have a problem..and not just dmg...stun worked on me with war frenzy + lionheart...that's just impossible(it happened 5 times now...) plus shield slam is nearly 100%...i play gladiator named RaGe and every time i go pvp there is a retard paladin running at me for shield slam..and ofc makes me useless.............also archer's stun still lands a lot more than normal(got stuned 5 times with war frenzy on(plus plenty of con i am gladi......)).I post here cause i never got an answer in server's forums and i hope admin will see this....server is first topic in maxcheaters and there are no players...OBVIOUSLY u need to make fixes...go check my topic on forums pls..............

P.S. there was a guy today (Batman) saying kill me kill me free pvp while enchanting and afterwards said "wts a lot of weapons...check him.....

Other than paladins that obviously have a problem..and not just dmg...stun worked on me with war frenzy + lionheart...that's just impossible(it happened 5 times now...) plus shield slam is nearly 100%...i play gladiator named RaGe and every time i go pvp there is a retard paladin running at me for shield slam..and ofc makes me useless.............also archer's stun still lands a lot more than normal(got stuned 5 times with war frenzy on(plus plenty of con i am gladi......)).I post here cause i never got an answer in server's forums and i hope admin will see this....server is first topic in maxcheaters and there are no players...OBVIOUSLY u need to make fixes...go check my topic on forums pls..............

P.S. there was a guy today (Batman) saying kill me kill me free pvp while enchanting and afterwards said "wts a lot of weapons...check him.....

Our team working on this problem, we trying to add new balance system which are not tested yet, so today when we put it server had problem. Also im checking everyday forum, anyways

UPDATE:

- Instant augmentation system (added augment remove command, now you can remove instant your augmentation by using command .rls)

- PvP colors changed

- Start Players Color changed

Well best balance system is limited buffslots... make it ~26-30 if u dont want to stick with retail slots but unlimited slots are just lol. Theres a reason for buffslots in this game.

agree with him. ofc paladin is op with all the buffs lol. make it retail like.

That aio buffer or how it iz, 7500000 aint too much ? :| and about the augument buffs, why they dont stuck? afaik in interlude they must stuck.

+1

Also, what about the community?? How much people do you have on every day? Plz Coolis answer fast.

That aio buffer or how it iz, 7500000 aint too much ? :| and about the augument buffs, why they dont stuck? afaik in interlude they must stuck.

/agree

+1

Also, what about the community?? How much people do you have on every day? Plz Coolis answer fast.

have 50 - 60 +

50 - 60 +

We won't log. We need a server high rate with a medium community in order to play mass pvps with our clan. This server we gonna join will be for fun, just only for the summer and then again a low rate server.