[Request]Aio Item For Interlude.

Thelasthero

Question

Guys, i am searching for an Aio item for interlude. I have downloaded and added this aio item, but i get errors on eclipse compile(build.xml). Help ???

Thanks! (I DON't NEED HELP FOR ERRORS, IT WON'T WORK, I NEED AN AIO FOR INTERLUDE, that goes to matim).

12 answers to this question

Yeah, sure.. Someone will create AIO just for you... If you are not able to make it, use AIO.

And don't post this stupid message "I need for Interlude" java language is same, the methods are different

Yeah, sure.. Someone will create AIO just for you... If you are not able to make it, use AIO.

And don't post this stupid message "I need for Interlude" java language is same, the methods are different

lol i know java language same, but i told you i am niewbe in java language, i can read and understand what the lines say, but i don't know how to add these lines for another chronicle. AND i didn't ask you to tell me the link of aio item, AND if you can't help me just don't reply.

lol i know java language same, but i told you i am niewbe in java language, i can read and understand what the lines say, but i don't know how to add these lines for another chronicle. AND i didn't ask you to tell me the link of aio item, AND if you can't help me just don't reply.

I just told you that no1 will help you because you are so lazy to search methods in other files

I just told you that no1 will help you because you are so lazy to search methods in other files

lol man, i am not lazy, i have searched too, but i can't make it work