interlude [L2 OFF] L2 Vengeance - Its inside you!

qqsage

Thoughtless  seriously dude if I were You i would just hide in a safe hole. Could You stop pming every admin which made a new server for a GM position ? U tried on l2relax 2 weeks ago, You abused your powers, tried to scam passwords from ppl. After 2 days u lost ur gm.  Now seems like ur tryin to scam here.  GL tho.

On the other hand, cool server, keep that good work.

I have to agree with this one too!

* A lil Virus detected in the server files .......

+ SKILLS  are FTW   admin creations .....  nothing  retail with the skills  .... OmG   *,*   ,   i think that its better if  you  remove the l2 interlude [[[OFF]]]   and  keep it empty or just  type [[java]]....  when you know the meaning of l2 off ....  then feel free to use this tittle .

kurameboli don't be that retarded , its L2OFF, and the skills are just fine, but you're just to random to know what balance means. We all have different point of views about balance.. so dont emo on my post. Thanks. Have fun guys!

Need more farm zones / WTF is that ?!?!   Only giran  town / only dvc for farming ........... MAKE more places for farm and add teleporters ...........  add TOI / add Ant Nest farm,pvp zone and deep inside you can meet the ant queen droping the ring + other costum drops / and same with the other epic raid bosses ( re-make the zone with costum mobs + in the end of the zone find the rb dropping the epic juwel /    make new mobs   .........     / Create special mobs [ undead ]  to lv-up / farm  with bishop / buffers .

* Add the seven signs / festival

*Add lottery [ re-created prizes ]

* Add fishing [ re-created prizes ]

* Add the Squash event  [ re-created  prizes ]

* Open all the retail quests around the l2 map  .......  and so on man ......

* Add the rbs of l2  in NORMAL stats !!!!!!  not with 34324234kkkkk  HP  , 50kk  p attack and supper attack speed ......... 

* Make all mobs dropping life stones in low  rate  /  disable the skill stacking of augmentations  [ keep the chance to obtain a skill retail like ]

{ you can make a simple life stone system .... mobs dropping  ls grades from lv 61 to 70 .....  for example you collect    those low lv life stones and trade them for 1 top ls lv 76 }    Since you will not  be able to stack the augmentation skills  .... so there is no problem  how many skills u will get.

* Keep the retail augmentation colours ....... the colour depending on the  power of the augmentation status.

I'd stay the hell away from this server.

http://l2vengeance.com/?page=staff

=Linkin= - Head Administrator and Founder

=Jacoob= - Head Gamemaster, Client side Developer

=Kumo= - Developer, Web Designer

No idea who linkin is, but I know for a fact that neither Kumo, nor Jacoob are anyone you should trust or count on.

Anyone who ever heard of L2Dismay knows that.

Kumo was a webdev and gm on dismay v1 and it turned out he was corrupted as fuck.

There was a clan Dragonball (ran by his brother, jacoob), who received insane amount of stuff.

Boss jewelry, custom skills that boost status like hp,cp,pdef,pdef,patk resulting in like 20k hp, 10k mdef pdef; stuckskills, enchanted items, olympiad points (added through database) annd so on.

The funniest part was on Aden's siege where he played with his alt char Amino, died and then used his gm char to give himself passive salvation resulting in instant ressurection every time he died.

He got kicked out of the staff, after which he made this huge drama how corrupted the REST of the staff was (lol'ed) and dropped numerous items effectively ruining Dismay v1.

After that, his brother pm'ed me threatening how he's going to "fuck me up" for banning kumo.

Quickly after that they made a server called l2lad and tried to attracted clans from dismay (butthurt much?).

No need to say how that ended.

Furthermore, when dizzan (ginger, l2moonlight.net) found out he is no longer in dismay's staff he recruited him instead.

He went under alias name and claimed constantly it was not him (well, they both did).

funny enough, at just the same time he joined the staff there, l2moonlight got a cool looking new website, which just so happened to be one of the potencial candidates we had for l2dismay's website.

Anyway, No need to explain how that ended, but I'll do it anyway.

He got kicked out of the staff in about a week I believe due to corruption.

Fun stuff. Fun times.

Kumo, I'd love to hear some "You are a liar" responses so I can bash the fuck out of your post with undeniable screenshots made by yours trully.

From log files on the server itself, to screenshots of Amino's and co. of DB clan, to chat convos of folks that asked me to unban them claiming how they got items from you.

Cheers.

Who leeched your name duh?

U registered domain one day after it expired, Also i was about to renew it when u registered it.

I was using this domain since 2006.

Also there was a previous server hosted by me with this server name & domain and there was one more planned.

Want to talk more? or u want to see actions?